Journal of Lee

She is my beloved Aphrodite.

but

She is not mine anymore.

I can't really imagine how stupid i was when i leave her before.Doing such things that totally broke her life. It wasn't my fault by the way. It was my parents did. I was just a kid. A stupid kid that has nothing to do with his life. I leave her because of my parents.  It was very hard for me to leave her like this. I even make a chance and doing such stupid things just to see her before i go.

I even sneak out to my bodyguard. I do everything just to see my Princess Aphrodite. I call her Aphrodite because she is so gorgeous. I call her Dave instead of Leona.

Hindi ko rin naman gustong iwan siya kung hindi lang sana nila ako tinakot na baka pati siya ay idamay nila. Hindi ko iyun kaya na mawala siya kaya mas pipiliin ko pang malayu sakanya kesa mawala siya ng tuluyan sakin. Ganyan ko siya kamahal. Gagawin ko ang lahat para sakanya. Siya lang ang babaing mahal ko...noon.

I loved her but... i loved someone.

Nakilala ko siya noong lumipat kame sa canada. Doon ako nakapag adjust na makisalamuha sa mga tao. I know it was hard for me but i need to do that. I need to adjust myself dahil hindi magtatagal sila padin ang mga taong nasa paligid ko.

Mahirap man sakin na ganun ang nangyari samin. Wala na akong magagawa.