Chapter 1: Joining the ALDC

A/N: Hey guys just a quick little authors note here. I just wanted to tell you that this chapter is horrible. Please don't judge my writing in the first few chapters trust me it gets better throughout the book.

Enjoy!

--

Maddie's POV
"And first on the pyramid Maddie. Not a surprise" Abby pulled out the paper that covered my headshot showing my face as Kendall and I hugged and some others clapped silently. "Today we have a guest" Abby cracked the silent.

We all became noisy again and cheered. "Come on in Emma" I saw a pretty girl with hazel eyes, light brown hair tied up in a fishtail braid and she was wearing really nice dance wear.

It was all pink with glitter all over the place. Kinda reminds me of JoJo.

"Hello" she says shyly.

"She will be competing with us this weekend" Abby continued. I looked at the moms and saw them rolling their eyes and looking discussed at Emma's mom already as she was sitting down on the other corner of the sitting area trying not to make eye contact with the moms.

I tried to ignore the mom drama and continued paying attention to Abby.

Emma's POV

I was so excited to be here dancing in the Abby Lee Dance Company. It has been my dream since I started liking the show. I had watched the show for so long that I gave my mom advice on having to stay with the other moms and to free herself out of drama with Abby and the moms. It is actually a hard task.

Soon Abby disturbed my day dream and continued on talking "There will be 3 soloists, Kendall, JoJo and our guest Emma."

Everyone clapped. I clapped for myself too because it was my first time at the Aldc and I already got a solo.

"I'm counting on you Emma. This will be your test" she told me

"I won't disappoint u" I replied.

Abby told us about our solos and the group dance named Angels in The Sky which is a lyrical dance.

Soon enough we started learning our dances and I was having a lot of fun. The choreography was really nice and beautiful.

A bunch of camera guys were filming me. It was pretty awkward since I was never on a tv show or anything like this but I had to get used to it.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a lot of fun.

Haley's (Emma's mom) POV

I already knew how mean the moms were so I tried to ignore them but that didn't happen for long.

"I find it weird that strangers just come in our studio and already get a solo" Jill said in her mean tone.

"Be happy that Kendall has a solo this week and don't be mean to my child" I totally ignored what Jill and the other moms said afterward and payed attention on my daughter dancing.

"Point your toes like Emma" I heard Abby shout.

Now I know why the moms hate new kids.

-------

A/N: Sorry for the crappy chapter but I'm still a beginner. Tell me in the comments what u think and what should happen. Pls vote it would make me so happy.