Chapter 18: Snapchatting

I'm back on the team,
And this time,
I'm staying!

First we are going to have a break just like every other kid has a break from school every winter. Right now Brynn is over at my house and we are planning our Christmas list for the end of the month. I'm so excited!

"What else should I add?" Brynn asks tapping her pencil on the paper.

"Umm... We could ask for and iMac?" I suggest writing the word 'iMac' down.

"I'm gonna put a golf cart!" She says.

"Great idea" I nod writing it down.

"I think this is good enough" Brynn looks through the list of papers that we wrote down some of the stuff we want.

"Yup!" I answer. "Wanna go to the shopping?"

"Ya sure!" Brynn responds.

I get up from my bed where we were writing our Christmas wish list and headed downstairs to find my mom to ask her if we could go to the mall. I signaled Brynn to follow me and she did so getting up.

"Mom, Can Brynn and I go to the mall?" I ask as I reach the lady step and already knowing the answer I grabbed a thin jacket and put it around me. What? We are in LA! There is no need to wear a thick winter jacket.

"Bring your phone and money!" My mom calls out.

"Okay." I nod as Brynn grabs her jacket and I open the door. "Bye mom!"

I close the door from the other side.

"Brynn it's a five minute walk from here so we won't need to walk much." I explain.

---------

"Where to next?" I ask.

"Forever 21? And then we can go check out JoJos collection at Claire's!" Brynn suggested.

"Wanna match clothes?" I ask once we reach forever 21.

"Yup. How about this crop top?" Brynn points to a black one with a strawberry on the top.

"That's nice! Let's get it."

Brynn and I grabbed 2 of those crop tops of our right sizes and went to the cashier to pay. We payed the money and headed off to Claire's which was right in front of forever 21 which meant we barely had to walk. With the bag on my hand I entered Claire's and immediately looked for JoJo's Collection.

"Look found them!" Brynn says pointing to the other side which was full of colorful bows.

"This one is nice." I say grabbing the black bow.

"Let's snapchat this." Brynn says.

I took make out my phone and so did Brynn. I opened the snapchat app and started talking. "Guess what Brynn and I found... JoJo bows!" I say into the camera while zooming in on my face and then showing then bows.

-------

"I'm..... So..... Tired...." I gasp for air holding forever 21, Claire's, justice and pink bags.

"I think we should go now." Brynn pointed at the door.

I agreed with her and we left the mall with our bags in our hands.

"Well that was fun." I say on our way to my house.

"Yup.. Now we just gotta match heads." Brynn jokes because we have loads of matching clothes.

-------

"Eww I got the dog food one!" I spit out the jelly bean that tasted like dog food.

"Same!" Brynn also spits her jelly bean onto the trash can.

"I'm kinda tired of doing the jelly bean challenge wanna do something else?" I question.

As if on que my mom spoke. "Emma! Brynn! You two should get going to bed. Go prepare yourself!"

Brynn and I agreed to it and went to my room to get dressed in our pajamas. Mine had cute little cats all around and it was mostly pink with some blue sparkles. Brynn's was just plain lavender and it said the words 'Pink' in the middle of it. The back was beautifully cut. Brynn is so stylish.

"I brought a sleeping bag." Brynn says putting her sleeping bag down.

"I have one too" I took out my sleeping bag and layer it next to Brynn's.

I closed the lights of the room as soon as we were finished getting our stuff ready and went to my sleeping bag.

"Goodnight"

"Night"

--------

Hiiii!
I NEED YOUR HELP! I have no idea where this story is going since I'm so unorganized and I don't plan the story I just go with the flow I need y'all to help me come up with ideas for future events.

I beg you please.

Sorry for any mistakes I didn't check it over!

Make sure to follow me.
And vote.

Bye xx.