Chapter 2: Social Media?

Emma's POV
I was trying my best to impress Abby because I really wanted to be a permanent member of this team.

My solo wasn't too hard so that was luck but keeping up with the girls in the group dance was harder.

I could still do it and I was super excited. After 3 more hours of practice I could finally go home. I was very tired.

As I was going back home I decided to check Instagram ( Duh I have 4G ). I had gotten over 5K followers. Probably because the whole cast of Dance Moms had followed me. The same thing happened to Twitter and Facebook. And still no one knew I was going to dance at the ALDC this weekend but they will soon see.

When I got home I decided to rest for a bit and then practice my solo and the group dance for some time.

Abby's POV
*Next day*
I could see Emma was trying really hard. She had straight legs and pointed toes. If she does well with this solo I might let her stay next week. I know the team is getting quite big but since Maddie and Mackenzie are leaving next season I always need replacements. I also plan to get people just as good or better than Maddie.

Everyone is replaceable. The group dance was really messy though. I didn't even think we were going to place this week. At least Brynn, Emma and Maddie were doing the right things.

Brynn's POV
Ok. Let's get this clear. Emma is really good. Abby seems to like her. I know Abby likes me too. But what about Maddie? Her love for Maddie seems to be splitting apart. What if one day she puts us all against each other so she could find her FAVORITE?

Well enough thinking about this because they are good friends of mine. At last we were doing our last stretching of the day and packing our stuff in that little room.

"What do you think about Abby?"'I asked Emma.

"She's KA-RAY-ZEE! But she's a really good dance teacher and she knows what she's doing."

I nodded my head.

" Guys I have a good idea!" I said happily.

"Continue" Kenzie laughed

"Let's all make a musical.ly together" I finished.

"Oh ya talking about that follow me on musical.ly, my username is @emmatay" Emma took out her phone along with the every one else.

We all followed Emma and decided to do a dancing video for our group dance this week except with the song "Love Me Like You Do" .

I felt like Emma really bonded with Kenzie and I. Soon all we could hear was Kendall and Maddie talking. They like talking over our voices to we don't hear most of there conversation but sometimes we prank them by all being quiet.

They don't even notice until both of them stop talking.

"Heyyy!!"Maddie exclaimed.

"Don't eavesdrop on our conversation!" Kendall said in a funny voice which then everyone started laughing at.

"Ya funny thing why were you talking about twerking?!?" JoJo said laughing

A/N: I know it's bad but whatever. Comment what you think and what should happen.