Chapter 15: Leaving?

"And I top of the pyramid I have Emma and Maddie, your duet placed first you girls danced beautifully." Abby said in pyramid the next day.

Everyone payed close attention to Abby.

"I have an announcement to make." Abby says sadly.

I nod and listen.

"Emma you will be leaving the ALDC" Abby announces as all the heads turn to me and so does the cameras.

"Why?" I ask sadly trying not to cry.

"It's the end of the season. Season 7 is starting very soon so I can't keep you for now. But you can audition for season 7 I will consider making you a permanent member" Abby says.

I don't know what I was, happy? Or sad? Because I might not be coming back to the ALDC forever or I might become a permanent member.

"I'm gonna miss you guys" I hugged them all as they hugged back.

"We will miss you." Brynn says.

Everyone lets go of the hug as I leave with my mom.

I'm gonna miss the ALDC.

------

I was scrolling through Instagram when I found something that Abby posted.

It was a picture about the season seven auditions and they are going to be at the end of this week.

I asked my mom if I could audition and she said yes so I started practicing. I practiced some tricks and made my own dance.

"Do you think your ready to audition?" My mom asks me when I reach the kitchen after dancing for two hours.

"I think so."

"Here take this." My mom handed me a plate of pancakes as I ate the delicious, creamy pancakes.

It was so warm and I loved the taste. It always calmed me down.

-----

This is officially the shortest chapter in the history of 2017.

I'm still continuing to edit this story and I am going to be making some major changes including the title and the cover of the book.

Im gonna go edit some more chapters now!

Bye!