Chapter 21: Too much

2 weeks later

It's been two weeks since Brynn came over to my house. It's been two weeks since that message from Kenzie. Today I am back at the ALDC and Maddie and Kenzie are gone. We won't be seeing them anymore since they have better opportunities now.

I step foot inside the ALDC and look around to spot any of the girls. I immediately see all of them in the den and we all start stretching.

"How was Christmas?" Kalani asked me.

"It was really fun. I got quiet a lot of gifts and I finally got the Polaroid I've been waiting for." I replied.

"That sounds cool." Kendall says.

"Maybe we can take some pics together!" Brynn sticks her tongue out making us all laugh.

"Girls stretching is over now come inside to Studio A." Abby shouts over our voices. We all head inside to see a pyramid minus two photos.

"As you can see Maddie and Mackenzie aren't in this pyramid considering they have left the show. Also as you can see Emma is back for this season and she is staying! Or is she? Here is last seasons pyramid. Emma you're at the bottom. You didn't dance. There is nothing to critique you on. Nia! You did horrible, your feet weren't pointed your legs were bent. Jojo! Same applies to you. Kendall, you had no emotion. Brynn, you did great in the group dance. I loved your effort. And at the top of the pyramid our winning soloist Kalani!! You did a great job and I thought your dance was very beautiful and mature." Abby spoke taking each paper out revealing their headshots.

I just clapped for Kalani and smiled awkwardly since I had nothing to do.

"Now onto the dances of this week. This week Emma is getting a solo" Abby announced as the girls clapped for me. " There will also be a duet. Emma and Brynn you two are getting a duet! The tittle of your duet is 'The way.' I'll talk more about it when we rehearse it. The group dance is entitled ' I got it all' and everyone will be in it." She continues.

"But wait, how come Emma gets a solo, a duet AND gets to be in the group dance." Jill starts.

Oh no. Drama.

"Because she is a really good dancer and has a lot of potential. Got a problem?" Abby shot back.

"You just want Emma to be the new Maddie."muttered Holly under her breath.

Abby decided to ignore that comment and continue without anymore interruptions.

--------

The day went by pretty quickly. I was so tired from all that work considering I barely had any breaks. It's very tiring having a duet, a solo and being in the group dance, but I need to prove to Abby. I need to show her that I can be a good dancer and I want to stand out in her eyes. That is what I am gonna do.

I hurried downstairs to my dance room and started practicing my solo. I had to nail it. As the practicing started I started getting better and better. I hope this is not too much to learn in two days and compete the next. I CAN'T mess this up.

----
Wth this story is so bad and I don't even know myself what's going to happen. I might stop it since it's horrible and I started writing it when I was 11. But idk I think I'll continue for you guys. Ps I didn't check this over so sorry for any mistakes.