Chapter 17: It's official

I still had my eyes closed and Abby was guiding me somewhere so I could see a suprise? I don't know.

"Ok now open your eyes Emma."

I take my hands away from my eyes to reveal studio B decorated with flowers, balloons, confetti and a bunch of other things.

I was amazed every thing looked so beautiful. But it's not my birthday? What is happening.

"Congratulations Emma!" I hear screams and soon come out all the ALDC girls from there hiding spot and a sign appeared from above that read 'congratulations Emma! To our new ALDC member.

I turn to look at Abby with a hue smile on my face. "Thank you so much!" I hug her and I see her pull something from behind her.

It was my team jacket!!!! It was white and beautiful it had my name on it and I couldn't be happier. "Your an official member of the ALDC!" Brynn says hugging me quick.

"I'm so happy!! OH MY GOD!!" I loudly say. "Thank you so much!"

"So I have decided that you are perfect for this team. You bring a lot to the team and you have something special in you. You were born to dance." Abby tells me handing me the jacket.

"Thank you!" I say again this time quieter.

Abby continues. " You won't be in the last episode of season six but you will be in season seven which will start filming after a short break of two weeks."

I nod.

Abby told me to go back to studio A and we will tell the other girls that I was the one who got in. I kind of feel bad for them.

I soon went home with my mom because it was over. We had an after party with all the girls and Abby. There was food and that basically all we did. Eat. Also talk.

----

Sorry for the short chapter.
Comment ideas!