Chapter 8: Intreviews + Secrets

"Emma Taylor" The producer called out as I walked into the green screen room to film.

Once I got there I sat down on the chair that had a huge camera pointing to me.

"Okay so Emma when I ask you a question you have to answer in present tense like if you were actually there" The producer explained to me.

The producer showed me a clip on the Tv that was about the moms fighting because of me and calling me names (mostly Jill and Jess ). I didn't even know that was being filmed!

"What do you think of the moms talking about you behind your back and saying rude things?" He asked

"I find it kinda rude that the moms are saying these mean things behind my back but that's not what I came here for. I came here to dance and that's what I'm gonna do." I told him sweetly.

Then he showed me a video of Abby saying that every one is replaceable and I could be the one who replaces them.

"What do you think about Abby saying that you could be the one who will replace the kids." The producer asked.

"I really wanna stay with the team but by replacing people is not the best way" I say trying to not sound bratty.

Then the producer showed me a video from when Kendall and I tied and got first place.

"Okay this is a tricky question and you HAVE to say it in present tense" he warned me. "I want you to tell me how do you fell about Kendall getting first place and you not placing" he continued.

"Wait a second" I asked in confusion before he clicked the camera on. "But I did place I tied with Kendall" I told him

"No, no, no, no this is before you found out that you tied with Kendall. That's why it has to be in present tense. You have to think you didn't place" he told me.

"So your editing my first place out?"

"No that is not what I mean! Kendall wins first place then I put your intreview then I put YOU winning first place."

I raised an eyebrow meaning that I thought he was lying.

"Don't worry you'll see when the episode comes out."

Well that was confusing I thought to myself. Then he repeated the question and this time I answered it.

"I am really sad I didn't place but there will always be another chance" I said convincingly.

"Great your done" he cheered probably wanting me to leave "Now can you call in JoJo for me"

"Ya sure" I left the room and told JoJo to go in.

"Hey JoJo!"

"Hey Emma what's up?

"Nothing much the producer told me your intreview is next." I inform her.

"Oki doki"JoJo stood up from her chair and left.

As I walked to Mackenzie and Brynn. They stopped their conversation and stared at me blankly.

But they were talking so much when I was with JoJo.

Where they talking about me?

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked
"Nothing really" Brynn lied and fake smiled

"Guys I know I lie when I see it" I told them hoping they would spill the beans.

--------
Sorry for such a short chapter I just wanted to write for you guys. Because I'm getting a lot of notifications of people adding this story to their reading lists.

Thank you guys so much we are almost at 300 views. Thx