Chapter 3: Competition

Emma's POV
Yay. Today was competition. I was going to work my butt of to be a permanent member of this team. I honestly could not wait for my solo.

When I was backstage getting ready I played some minecraft with Kenzie and Brynn while our moms were doing out makeup. To be honest my costume and my makeup were really pretty.

The first person from the Aldc to do a solo was me so I had do get my makeup done quite quickly. I then rehearsed my dance quite a bit and went over to the wings of the stage.

"Now entry number 26 up to the stage with You are my sunshine."

I walked up with a smile on my face concentrating on my dance. I tried all the things that Abby would want me to have in a dance.

*Technique ( straight legs and pointed toes )
*Emotion (faces)
*Not forgetting my choreography
And
*Looking at the judges not Abby

I thought I did those things pretty well and I was proud of myself I got off the stage pretty tired and drank some water.

"Great job" Kalani told me.

"Ya, that was AMAZING!" Nia almost yelled.

"Thx guys" I replied them.

Now it was JoJo's turn to do her solo. As she walked up to the wings of the stage I said to her;

"Your gonna kill this"

I stretched a bit and then rehearsed the group dance in my mind.

Time had passed and everyone who had solos had done them even Kendall and now it was time for the group dances. Everyone was ready for when we were going to be called up.

The announcer called us up and we went on that stage.

The music started and I started dancing. I first had some turns and leaps and then everyone did an ariel and a bunch of other moves.

As we finished the group dance we walked of the stage and I was sweating.

"Omg that dance was so long" Kendall told us.

"And the costumes were really warm" Nia finished it for her.

We all agreed. Soon it was time for the awards. I was super nervous. I needed to win this or else I was out.

Probably.

"And solo pre-teen section scores are!!Second place entry number 44 Sneaky" JoJo went up to the stage and got her crown. "And first place pre-teen solo is.....

*******
Wut do u think is going to happen. Sorry for not updating in so long. Plz vote and follow.