Isshiki Satoshi (you hated me part 2)

Part 2 of Isshiki Satoshi (you hated me) I'm sorry if it's boring or you don't like it though, I'd be glad that you'd comment some errors of mine so I'd make them right and you'd be able to help me make it better.

::::::::::::

Your Pov

3 days already past after my outburst on Isshiki, I've never seen him after that incident or he doesn't want me to see him.

"Morning (y/n)-chan!" I turned around and saw Soma waving a hand at me "morning Soma-kun, um mind if I ask something" you said shyly "Sure ask anything" he said cheerfully "um, have you seen Isshiki lately?" You said hoping that you'd find some answers on where he could be "I'm sorry but I really don't know, though I've realized that this past few days he has been depress, if you ever find him, try talking to him" Soma said and left. You watch as Soma left "depress...this is all my fault" you said as you started searching for him.

You started asking students who you would pass by or bump into and ask them if they have seen the familiar brunette.

::::: time skip 2 hrs.:::::::

It was almost night time and you decided to go back to the dorm and hope that you'd see him there with the others eating dinner together.

"Welcome back (y/n)-san, what took you so long?" Ask Yuki, "oh,I-I was just walking around the campus" you said trying to hide the truth that you were finding him.

Tadokoro saw the guy you were looking for and invited him to eat together with all of you. "Isshiki-senpai, let's eat together" she said,"no thanks Tadokoro-chan I'm full, enjoy your dinner" he said trying to fake a smile,you watched him as he walk away and decided to go after him. "Excuse me" you said and rush towards the door.

Isshiki's Pov

I went out the dorm and decided to catch some fresh air and relax for awhile.

"Isshiki!,Isshiki!" I look around as I heard my name being called by a feminine voice. "(y-y/n), what are you doing here?...I thought you were eating dinner with the others?" She quickly put a hand in front of me motioning me to stop, trying to catch her breathe "before you could say anything let me talk first" she said regaining her composure "but I thought you don't want to talk to me nor see me again?" I ask her.

"That,that my good sir is a good question, everything was a lie" she said,"what?" I ask full of confusion "everything's a lie, after I said I don't want to see you or talk to you, I feel guilty about it cause the truth is...the truth is I want to talk you again and see you , I don't hate you Satoshi" she said.

"Then why did you say all those hurtful stuff?" I ask "because..because of my insecurities, you were a better chef than I am and I got jealous of what you are right now" she said and hid her face.

I put both of my hands on her shoulder "(Y/n) you have nothing to be insecure of, be happy of what you are, each of us are given our own talent, be proud of it" I said, she smiled at me and hugged me "thank you Isshiki, for not letting me feel like a failure like everybody does to me, I-I love you" she said.

It was hard for me to process everything before I could also tell her what I really feel "I love you too, from the very start".