Ryo Kurokiba

What you did was horrible.
I don't know how to forgive you.

I didn't expect things to happened this way nor we would end up being like this. It started because of a question, a question that I stupidly said yes. Why agree to something you knew that could get you in trouble? Think before deciding things directly.

"Hey, (l/n) could I speak with you, privately?"  Ryo ask as he boredly looked at the (h/c) girl sitting on her respective chair "sure, right now?" , "obviously, what do you think?" She stood up from her seat and quickly apologize to him.

"So,um...what do you want to talk about?" She ask as she fiddled with her fingers. "I want to be blunt with you " he said making her nervous, he took both of her hands in his. "Will you allow me to court you?". As if those words, simply flowed out from his mouth. But as oblivious as she is, she didn't know she was falling for his trap.

"Yeah sure" she said, his facial expression didnt change it didn't show happiness nor any emotions, it was plainly empty.

"So, (y/n) will you be mine?" He ask as he looked straight into her (e/c) orbs "wait...c-could you give me time to think about it?"

"Sure, I'll be waiting for your answer" he said as they both went back to their respective places and parted ways.

YOUR POV

Ugh! What was I thinking, why can't I just say no to him? I mean, his a really good friend and it's not like I don't like him it's just that, I only see him as a friend and nothing more. I really don't want to hurt his feelings.

"Yo! (Y/n) let's eat already!" Soma said "yeah, I'll follow, go on without me" with that he left. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling on top of me "why does it have to end up like this?"

THE NEXT DAY

"Morning (y/n)" said a familiar person who slightly scared the shit out of you. "Morning, Ryo" you said giving him a warm smile. " so what's you're answer?" You stared at the ground "well, Ryo..." You stopped on your tracks.

"This was all just a prank" you looked at him with shock eyes "what!?" You clenched your hands into fist, blood boiling in anger. "Actually Alice told me what to say to you" you bit your lower lip "your expression was funny" he said boredly.

"how dare you..." He looked at you quizically "huh?" , "HOW DARE YOU TOY WITH PEOPLE'S FEELINGS...WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU, TO DESERVE THIS?!"

"(y/n) chill..." , "CHILL!? IS THAT ALL YOU COULD SAY AFTER THIS!?" he went closer to you "hey look I'm sorry", "SORRY?, SORRY!? SORRY YOUR ASS! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO THINK THIS THROUGH, I WAS AFRAID OF HURTING YOU!!"

"I HATE YOU RYO, JUST....DIE..GO DIE IN FUCKING HELL, I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!!" You ran towards your dormitory. Ryo was left there standing.

Did he ever regret the things he has done to you?

Even if I want..I just can't do it that easily