Ryo Kurokiba

Dear Ryo,

Hi...I'm sorry that I wasn't able to tell you about my condition...well I'm really sorry...Hehe...I shouldn't be laughing so here it goes...Ryo remember the day when you told me that my cooking was really awful...that day, I vowed to myself to beat the shit out of you...I've always strive to make my dish as perfect as yours but little did I know you loved them. You always give me insults about my cooking, but thanks to you I would never reach my state. You we're a dummy,asshole,heartless monster, idiot, but despite of those things that I keep telling or yelling at you, you still loved me...Ryo I'm sorry if I can't be there to say our vows together in the future sorry if I lied to you about this... Right now I feel like an idiot for leaving you...but always remember that I really really loved you.

Yours truly,
(F/n), (l/n)

Ryo tightly gripped on the paper as he shed some tears, he can't believe that his lover would leave him like this. He placed the irises he brought for her. "Yeah, your such an idiot for loving me and leaving me like this" .

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

It's so short and boring I'm so sorry...like what I said slow updates...and I need to find inspiration...omygosh this is crappy...(*´>д<)....please vote and comment of what you think....