Rentaru Kusunoki

I should have listened.

"Please wake up!"

This wouldn't have happened to you, my love.

"I'm begging you don't leave me!" I held onto her for dear life.

Because of my sin you have to suffer all the punishments for me.

"I should be in your place" I held her close to me

Your getting cold

She reached out her hand to me trying to cup my cheeks. "Dont...say that...it's not...your...fault...I chose this...so I...should suffer" (y/n) said

Where are those (e/c) hues that I've been longing to see again?

"(Y/n), I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, love, I shouldn't have done it, I should just told the truth..." Rentaru said, tears started  forming from the corner of his eyes.

Will I hear you say 'I do' in the near future, my love?

"No, it's not...it's..not your...fault Love"

Then who's fault is it? I didn't deserve to be loved by you...especially...you don't deserve this...

"IF ITS NOT MINE THEN WHO'S FAULT IS IT!?" I let my frustration out, she's trying to comfort me, but it's making me feel more guilty of my doing.

Love,please don't leave me, your the only one who understands me for who I am...nobody else does.

She faintly smiles at me "don't blame anyone...especially yourself..."

Why do you always make all the wrong doings I've made sound good?

I held her close to me,not wanting to lose her. "We can't...escape..deaths...mighty clutches...can we?" She said as she bitterly  chuckle softly.

Don't let me fall or run into a mirage.

"Rentaru?" She snuggled closer to me, "hm? What is it...love?".

Live with me, let me hear those two words that will make you mine and make me yours.

"Don't...hesitate...to call someone...else that" she said as (y/n) went limp.

Knowing that I've lost you,surely made me crestfallen, but keeping your promise is hard.

"I'm sorry love, I....can't"

§§§
Finally I defeated writers block...I'm so sorry if you find this awful...I'm trying my best to make it better...please vote and comment of what you think...

Arigatou. Minna-san!..(๑・v・๑)