Ibusaki Shun

Flashback~

"Mama!, let's go to the park, pleaseeee???" A little girl ask her mom giving her the best puppy eyes, that she know she could never resist.

"Okay,okay," she said as she was dragged by her daughter towards their destination. "Yesh!, cotton candy!, cotton-". Before she could even get to the cotton candy stand she bumped into someone.

"Ow hey watch-!, where your going?" She was mesmerized by the person in front of her, though his eyes were covered she finds him cute.

"I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" he said as he cleaned himself up and gave her a hand. "No its o-okay, it was my fault for not watching where I was going" she said as she bowed in apology.

"I'm Ibusaki, Ibusaki Shun" he said monotaneously, "I'm (l/n) , (l/n) (f/n)" she said happily. "Do you wanna play with me?" Waiting for his answer, he just nodded, she grinned wildly and drag him to an empty spot where they could play.

1 hour later~

"(y/n), let's go-?, oh, who's this?" Your mom asked, "oh he's my new friend, Shun-kun!" You said happily.

"You better bid goodbye to him already" your mom said giving both of you a warm smile. "Lets see each other tomorrow okay!" You said giving him a thumbs up.

The next day~

"What's taking him so long~!" You whined, "sorry, I need to help my mom with some chores" you just stared at him "well, let's play" he said this time it was him dragging you.

For the following days and months you would always meet up in your spot which is the park, you both enjoyed each others company.

But...he never knew that the time would come that you have to part ways."(y/n)?", "what is it?" You said biting your pocky. "Mom and Dad found a suitable school for me, where I can really enhance my talent" he said in a sad tone, " wow! That's great Shun, I'm happy for you!" You said patting his back roughly which nearly cause him to fall from the bench.

He sat down from he's seat again after you cause him to fall "and it's far from here....and I need to move...away from here..." You took his hand, he felt something soft that you placed in it "I understand, your going far away from home right?, right!, so I have nothing to do about it, since your so passionate of what your doing, so here's my ribbon, let's just say that...that this is my remembrance from me to you...so..so don't loose it okay" you said as tears started falling down from your cheeks.

You never wanted him to go, but it's for his future and you wouldn't want to ruin it.

"I'll hold on to this, thank you for understanding (y/n)" he said and hugged you, "goodbye for now, I'll always hold onto this red ribbon".