Takumi Aldini (best friend)

Do you remember when
I said I'll always be there.
Ever since we were ten, baby

"Isami-chan, let's make a promise!!" An excited (y/n) tell out to her blonde best friend. Takumi rolled his eyes, "what is it now? This is like the nth time" he said in his squicky voice.

You have him the best puppy eyes that you know he can't resist it. "Fwine" He said as  he brought his pinky to yours. "Lets promise that when we grow up, (y/n)-Chan and takumi-Chan will be together till the end" young (y/n)said as she grinned.

Now I realize  you were the only one
It's never too late to show it.
Grow old together,
Have feelings we had before
Back when we were so innocent

"I have to go to Japan to train to become a great chef" Takumi said as he packed everything he needed for the new semester. "Then I'll come with you guys, I can't just stand here and be left out, plus didn't we promise we will be together?  Ey bestie?" Takumi just rolled his eyes and smiled "start packing already dimwit"

I pray for all your love
Girl our love is so unreal
I just wanna reach and touch you,
Squeeze you, somebody pinch me
This is something like a movie
And I don't know how it ends girl
But I fell in love with my best friend

"Takumi!!! Takumi!!!" Takumi looked behind him as a smile graced upon his face "what is it (y/n)-Chan?" She smiled from ear to ear "THE FEELING IS MUTUALLLL!!!" She yelled as she jumped like a mad man. Takumi's smile dropped as he heard the news "hey, you okay?" He snapped back to his senses and forced a smile "yeah, I'm happy for you (y/n), I hope you'll be happy with Yukihira" you smiled oh so brightly as he left to his dorm gloomy.

I know it sounds crazy
That you'd be my baby.
But you mean that much to me.

"Dear you look beautiful in that dress" your mother said as she stared at you in awe. "Thank you mom" you said as tears of joy ran down your cheeks.

But I don't wanna ruin what we have
Love is so unpredictable.

As soon as your limbo arrive, Takumi quickly fixed his tuxedo. You went out of the car, revealing your gorgeous dress. You smiled at Takumi as he forced a smile at you. "You ready?" He ask "yes" you said as he walked you down the isle towards your soon-to-be- husband.

But it's the risk that im taking,
Hoping, praying
I fell in love with my  best friend