Naruto needs advice!

Naruto

So my life lately has been going very smooth. Except one thing, my feelings for Hinata are growing stronger and stronger every day. I don't think she likes me but I guess I should try to ask her out. Although Neji would kill me! What is this weird feeling anyway? Maybe I'll go over to Shikamaru's place and ask him for advice.

____________________

I knocked on the door when Shikamaru came out.

"Hey, Naruto what are you doing here?"

"Shikamaru, I need to ask you something..."

"Come in..."

"Shikamaru, do ever get this feeling you want to be with someone with the rest of your life?"

"Not actually."

"Oh come on! Like your mum and dad. They have someone, don't you?"

"Why would I ever want that? Just listening to what my mum has to say makes me bored. Having another one? It is such a drag."

"WHAT. How could you say that?"

"Look Naruto if you've come here to ask me about this I don't think you'll get the right answer..."

"UH SHIKAMARU! WHY DID I EVER THINK OF ASKING YOU." I said in anger and left his house..

I should really ask someone but who? Maybe pervie Sage will know.
I went looking for him, and of course I found him at a bar with some ladies talking to him.

"HEY PERVIE SAGE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU"

"Naruto?! What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to ask you something"

"Look Naruto, if it's about your training I cannot help you right now"

"No it's not about that... It's about ladies you know."

"Oh well then, tell me now."

"Well, when I see this girl, I get a strange feeling."

"Naruto, I know just what you are talking about. The feeling where your friend, little Naruto wants to have some fun eh? I know all about this feeling. And I say you go for it, take that..." I interrupted him.

"No you pervert what are you saying it's nothing like that! But of course, how would you know. And my friend is not little okay?! Don't you ever call him that!"

I run off. I had to find someone who really understand this feeling, maybe Iruka sensei? But he was on a mission, there's no way I'll wait so long until he gets back. Maybe Kakashi sensei can help, I don't think he will understand either all he does is reading books all day but I'll give it a try..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, author here... Um, I don't know if it's good, I really really hope you like it! I am going to post the second chapter soon. Thanks for reading by the way. (If you did)