Kakashi, you pervert!

I was so nervous, I had never been to Kakashi's house again, I knocked the door.. Kakashi opened.

"Oh Naruto? I didn't expect you here."

"Kakashi sensei, I need you some advice."

"Of course, tell me anything."

"I get this strange feeling when I see a girl"

"Discribe that feeling"

"Well, I just can't stop looking at her eyes, they are beautiful... And she is kind and smart and pretty, it seems she is the only girl in the world, I could spend my life with her, she is just amazing..."

"That feeling Naruto, is love, so is it Sakura?"

"Love huh? It sure feels weird.. And no it's not Sakura."

"Hm, then would you like to tell me?"

"It.. It is... Um... Hinata Hyuga.."

"The girl with the byaku gun? Hinata? Oh well she is cute, and she sure likes you too"

"Oh really? How do you know?"

"Naruto, every time you touch her she gets red and plays with her fingers"

"oh boy! That is great Kakashi sensei!"

That moment a Lady with Blond long hair and another with Black hair comes out of Kakashi's bedroom. They were both wearing some of his T-shirts.

"Hey why aren't you in bed?" Said the blond one.

"KAKASHI SENSEI!" I said in shock

"Naruto calm down." He told me.

"Who is he?" Said the black haired one

"Um, my student, go back to bed, I'll come in a little while."

"What the.. Sensei what were you doing last night?" I asked him.

"I just had a little fun. I'm sorry Naruto but you will have to go for now."

"Okay okay... Maybe you are a bigger pervert than pervie sage."

"I'm not a perverd Naruto, you are just young"

"I ain't! So about Hinata, I should make a move?"

"Yes Naruto you should and if you want any advice you can come back later. But now go."

"Fine, bye Kakashi sensei"

Maybe after all he hides a pervert inside him I will never know. But I was really happy that Hinata liked me and I wanted to confess to her. Why haven't I ever noticed? I should do it in a nice way. Let me just think... I would love to go to that waterfall we passed by when I was on a mission with her. But that is out of the village and I don't have a permission. I don't care I will go over and talk to her.