The Plan

Naruto

Hinata looked so cute when she blushed! I wanted to kiss her but I think I'm going to do that later! Hah! I am anxious, I don't know how I'm going to say it but I want it to be the best way possible... Although I still feel bad about Sakura, seeing Hinata again made me just more sure. She is what I want, and I will have her. The kindness in her, no one can hate her, but she is very powerful, she possess byaku gun and she can use it perfect. Damn she is just so... amazing.

(1:30 hours later)

I packed my stuff and some food. This was the night I was finally going to be with the girl of my dreams, so I want to be sure I don't mess it up. I started walking to the gate thinking about what I am going to say.

__________________

Hinata

I packed some of my clothes and I cooked some food so we don't starve to death. I was ready to leave when I saw Neji.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"On a mission."

"Are you going alone?"

"Naruto will be with me too"

"You two? Alone? You with that knucklehead?"

"Yeah so what? It's just a mission"

"Be careful then."

"Okay Neji I promise I will"

Neji always treats me like his younger sister.. It's cute I guess.

I arrived to the gate two minutes earlier and I waited for Naruto to come, after a while I see him coming.

"Oh hi Hinata! You are here already?" He said

"Hi N-Naruto"

"We don't want to be late, let's go!"

"Do you know where we are going to search for the scroll?"

"What scroll?"

"Th-that's weird, you told me we are searching for a scroll.."

"Oh yes yes of course we are searching for a scroll"

"Then why you.."

"I just am a little off today that's all"

"Um.. Don't you feel well today Naruto?"

"No it's just that I was thinking about someone very important to me."

We didn't talk much after that, I didn't really know what to say... When I am around Naruto I just get really shy and embarrassed. I'm trying to stop that.