Next day.

Sasuke

I stayed at Kakashi sensei's place for the night. But I could not live here forever. Although I have no apartment to stay, everyone thinks I am with Orochimaru, Naruto is trying to bring me back and I am just here, sitting, everything's cool.. I think it's time I go talk to Naruto, I've been here for over a month and he haven't even noticed!

I was making my way to the door when Kakashi stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"At Naruto's?"

"No, you are gonna tell me what happened"

"But you said that doesn't matt-"

He gave me a weird look

"Okay okay I'll tell you."

"Alright then"

"So um, I wanted to be more powerful, that's why I was with Orochimaru. But now I have power and well, Itachi is dead so.. I had no reason to stay there, I was just Orochimaru's pawn. I came back because Naruto is my best friend and.. the only one who cares about me... Oh and Sakura too but she is kinda in to me and I don't want that.."

"I see."

"So can I go?"

"Are you going to find Naruto?"

"Yeah"

"Sure?"

"YES!"

"Okay you can go"

I nodded my head and left.

_____________

Naruto

Today was my first official date with my Hinata and damn I was so excited! We are going to take walks and talk and then we are going for ramen! It's going to be great!
I put on a nice t-shirt and jeans. I don't want to be dressed as always.

I was finally ready. I went over to Hinata's house, she was waiting outside wearing a beautiful white dress, it's was not too fancy, it was just an everyday dress but is suited her perfect. She was like an angel.

"Hinata.." I grabbed her hand and helped stand up

"What is it Naruto?" She smiled shyly

"You look stanning" I could not take my eyes off her

"Oh Naruto stop, you are making me blush"

I smiled and pulled her in for a kiss but she stopped me.

"Naruto not here, father is inside sleeping.. Please don't-"

"Oh, sorry!"

"No, it's not your fault it's mine! Because I don't have the guts to tell him

"Don't say that!"

I grabbed her and we started walking, we talked about us and some other things.. Not really serious stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not keeping up with the story for some time:(
Hope you enjoy this part❤️