Sasuke

I got back to my apartment. I miss Hinata already! Damn I wanted to tell someone... If Sasuke was here I was going to tell him... We are best friends.. I think, he tried to kill me several times but I heard he abandoned lord Orochimaru. As I was unpacking I found a picture of me, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi sensei...

"Oh Sasuke.. Why did you had to leave... We were b-best... No! I will not think of him again... Every time I think what we went through I.. I.."

_________________

Sasuke

I saw Naruto cry over a photo of us together... That knucklehead... He still thinks of me... I do too... Maybe I should not spy on him... I have missed our days together... I am going to talk to him but, Sakura cannot find out I'm here! She has to move on with her life. I just want Naruto to know I'm back, if it wasn't him I would not return. I would worry that he won't accept me back but he is Naruto, he is kindhearted, he wouldn't do such a thing.

"Hey Sasuke" I heard a voice behind me, I turn around.

"KAKASHI SENSEI"

"I see you have come back."

"W-what are you doing here?"

"I came to see Naruto, but I sensed you nearby, so I came to say hello"

"Aren't you mad or something?"

"Why should I?"

"I don't know maybe cause-"

"Leave this to the past, you are here now"

"Ummm yes.."

"Naruto misses you"

"I know, I miss him too. So why did you came to see him anyway? Is he hurt?"

"No, why don't you go ask him. You would love to tell you"

"I can't do that right now..."

"As you wish"

"Kakashi sensei..."

"Yes Sasuke?"

"Can I stay at your place for the night?"

"Of course"