The Confession

I got back on my feet and to knock out the short guy but the tall one grabbed me. I started to get pissed off! As the tall guy was holding me the short was running towards me, ready to hit me. I hit him with my Rassen gun and before I could punch the tall one, he let me go, I stepped back and saw he couldn't move, he fell down and I saw Hinata behind him.

"Wow, you are amazing..."'I told her.

"Um, thanks Naruto. I really appreciate it, you are awesome too! Your Rassen gun is incredible! So, what did y-you want t-to s-say before?"

"Oh yeah that... You know the reason I brought you here tonight is because I know you have feelings for me.."

"Oh, uh uh that, uh l-look I d-don't um, I k-know y-you don't.." She blushed and started playing with her fingers.

I hold her hands "Hinata, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, why didn't you tell me?"

"N-no! No! This is not happening! This is a dream!" She pulled her self back and put her hands in front of her eyes.

"This is not a dream Hinata." I went closer to her and I tried to calm her down.

"No! I don't believe you!"

I put her hands down and put mines on her waist  and pulled her closer to my chest.
"How can I prove it to you"

She did not talk, she just looked at me in the eyes and blushed. I could feel her heart beating faster and faster.

"I love you Hinata Hyuga."  I kissed her, I finally got to kiss her beautiful lips. I looked at her in the eyes as she was about to cry. I kissed her I again and this time, she kissed me back.

"I-I love you too, Naruto Uzumaki.." She whispered in my ear while tears came down her cheek.

"Why are you crying?"

"I-I do n-not k-know, I'm j-just h-happy. I  can't believe this"

"I so happy that I made you happy" I told her and smiled.

She hugged me for a long time and I was holding her, I felt so.. So... I can't even describe. I put my forehead on hers and wiped her tears.

"Hinata, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Only if you be my boyfriend"

"That's my dream Hinata"

We both smiled. We were hugging all this time, I just did not want to let her go. We did not talk much, we just enjoyed the moment... After some time we set up the tent and went for sleep. As she was asleep I was looking at her, I could not sleep, I was thinking of how pretty she was, beautiful. This night was even better than I thought it would be.

Oh, Hinata! (Naruto x Hinata)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara