The morning after

Naruto

I woke up seeing Hinata next to me.

"Hinata.."

"Good morning Naruto.."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did"

"Alright! We have to go back to the village!"

"Um, Naruto.. I want to tell you something before we go"

"What is it Hinata?" I touched her hand, "you make me worry"

"Oh no please, it is just that... I don't want father to know about us... He doesn't really approve of me doing anything..."

"But Hinata, someday he is gonna know.."

"Well... Could you just not tell.."

"I won't," I gave her a kiss on the cheek "it's not like you are not inviting him to our wedding or something.." I rumpled

"What did you say?"

I had just realized what I had just said "Nothing, nothing! I was wondering why would anyone treat you so bad? You are the kindest girl I have ever known"

"Oh.. Uh... I thought I heard something else"

My cute Hinata, I am going to propose to her but it's too soon.. I don't want to make her feel bad. However, I kissed her. And she kissed back and we kinda make out.
She is still shy... But after some time she will be alright.

"Okay Hinata, we got to get off now."

"You are right."

We started walking, I had my arm around her waist and she had laid her head on my shoulder.

"Hinata, when we get back to the village I want to take you out"

"Like a d-date?"

"Yeah! Like a date"

"N-no problem... You are my boyfriend after all.."

I smiled and pulled her in for a hug. "You are my girlfriend though, I won't even ask you to take you on dates."

"Oh Naruto..."

I kissed her again, I missed her lips. Hehe I was enjoying this so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi to however reads this, I noticed that more people than I thought are reading this so I wanted to say a big thank you! I hope I won't let you down and sorry if my English are not correct:( 
I will keep writing this so wait for another part, I guess?
I don't really know what to say...
Bye^^ <3