He makes you pancakes

A/N: I listened to this song while writing this imagine. I luv it hahah <3

It's a normal thursday evening. You just came home from university and Martin finished with his work for today. You two just relax watching TV. Martin sits behind you on the couch, so that you can lean on him. His strong arms hug you from behind, pulling you even closer. Martin rests his head on your shoulder, he is so close to you that you can feel his breath softly tickling your neck.

"I would love to eat pancakes right now.", you say randomly in one of the commercial breaks.
"I can make us some.", Martin responds and gets up from the couch.
You stay in the living room relaxing on the couch. While you watch TV you hear Martin rummaging in the kitchen.
"Y/N, do we have flour?", you hear him calling out of the kitchen.
"Yeah, we have some in the cupboard.", you answer and continue watching TV.
"I can't find any.", he says after a while.
"I bet you are not searching.", you say getting up.
"I really can't find it."
"I will find it now.", you tell pushing him lightly away to look for the flour.
You literally stick your head in the cupboard to look for the ingredient, but you also can't find it.
"Seems like we have no flour anymore.", you sigh leaning against the kitchen table.
"So no pancakes today.", he concludes.
"But I want them so bad.", you whine.

You have your 5 minutes right now and Martin knows how evil you can be in those 5 minutes.
"Wait, I guess there is a supermarket that is still open. It's in the east of Amsterdam."
"So we can drive there?", you wonder, still hoping that you would get your pancakes.
"Yeah, if you want to we can go now.", he says and gets his car keys from the table in the living room.
"Oh Marty, you are the best.", you cuddle him.
"I better don't do anything wrong.", he counters.
"Hey, I have never accused you for doing something.", you counter, slapping him lightly on his arm.
"Yeah, yeah. Let's not discuss about this, let's go to the car.", he recommends and slaps your booty playfully.

Some minutes later you arrive at Martin's black BMW, you just went outside in your comfy clothes that are a pair of leggings and a black hoodie from Martin. Martin also left the house in a comfortable pair of jogging pants and a dark blue hoodie. While you buckle your seatbelt Martin gets inside the car and it roars to life. During the ride to the supermarket you two listen to different RnB songs, you sing along to them.

After an 20-minutes long ride you finally arrive at the supermarket, that is open until midnight. You and Martin get out of the car and make your way to the entrance of the huge supermarket. It's the first time that you are in this store, it's even bigger than you expected it to be. While you walk through the hallway Martin holds your hand, so that you don't get lost.

Some minutes later you arrive in a hallway, where you finally find the flour, but there is a problem. It's placed on the top shelf, so that neither you nor Martin can reach it.
"Sit on my shoulders and I will lift you, so that you can get it.", Martin proposes and puts his hands on your waist. Carefully he makes you sit on his shoulders and holds your legs, so that you don't fall.

Finally you manage to grab the ingredient and show it to Martin

Finally you manage to grab the ingredient and show it to Martin. After Martin put you down to the ground again, you two continue strolling through the supermarket, where you also get some strawberries, raspberries and whipping cream.

20 minutes later you arrive at your flat again, where you and Martin carry the bought items to the kitchen. While Martin already starts mixing the ingredients you sit down on the kitchen table. After a while you get up again and walk over to him. You hug him from behind and watch him stirring the ingredients.

"Y/N, go to the living room

"Y/N, go to the living room. I want to surprise you.", he says and gives you a kiss on your forehead.
"Do you really don't want me to help you?", you ask leaning your head on his shoulder.
"No, it's alright. Let me surprise you."
"Well okay, I am waiting.", you answer with a playful smile and walk to the living room.
With your cell phone in your hand you slump on the couch and start texting your best friend.

You: Guess what Martijn's doing rn 😝
Bf/N: I dunno, maybe massaging you?
You: No, even better🙌🏽
Bf/N: I bet he's cooking something🙈
You: PANCAKES😍😍
Bf/N: Oh man and I am laying hungry in bed now😓
You: Ask your boyfriend to make you some😁👍
Bf/N: he's not here now😭
You: Come to my place hahaha😂
Bf/N: Sure I am already in my pajamas🙈

A loud "Ouch" scares you to death.
You jump up from the couch and rush to the kitchen, where you find Martin holding his finger.
"Babe, what happened?", you ask coming closer.
"I just cut myself, don't worry.", he chuckles at your concern.
You take his hand in yours and look at his bleeding finger.
"I need to get a patch, wait."
Quickly you walk over to the bathroom and get a patch
"Does it hurt?", you ask applying the patch.
"No, you make it better.", he answers with a smile looking into your eyes.
An awkward silence takes over, his hand still in yours. You feel burning up in the inside and quickly look away. Your eyes wander to the kitchen table where you find a plate with pancakes, whipped cream and cut strawberries and raspberries.
"This looks so good.", you tell wide-eyed.
"Oh Y/N, the surprise wasn't finished yet.", Martin laments rolling his eyes.
"It's okay, it looks great. Let me finish it.", you tell getting a knife and begin cutting the strawberries.
"But don't cut yourself too.", he tells wrapping his arms around your waist.
"I am not so clumsy and if I cut myself you will save me.", you counter with a wink.

After you have cut all strawberries you and Martin sit down at the kitchen table.
Quickly you send your best friend a picture of the pancakes, getting a "Give me some too😭" in response.
The pancakes taste amazingly good, you haven't felt so good for long.
"Martijn your pancakes are so delicious. You could also be a cook.", you say with a smile.
"Nah, I think I would cut all my fingers off.", he tells in response, making you laugh.
While eating the pancakes Martin feeds you, so you do. It's been a while that you two sat together at a table, talking about random things and having fun together. This is also, why you appreciate this moment even more...