You hurt him accidently

It's a casual wednesday evening. You and Martin just had dinner, one of the rare moments you would eat together.
After the dinner Martin told you that he will go to the Garrix Lab, because he forgot his phone there.

You are in the kitchen now, washing the plates. While doing the washing up, you listen to this year's Ultra Miami Set of Jack Ü, you always listen to music while doing the housework. This is the only way how you can motivate yourself to do the housework.
After a while you washed all dishes, now you dry them with a cloth.
While you dry the plates you dance to the music along. Since you are alone at home you don't really care and dance happily like an idiot.
Focused on the music you dry the last few glasses. Once you are done you want to put the dishes back in the cupboard.

Currently "To Ü" is playing, the song is close to the drop. You wait until the drop and open the cupboard forcefully, a loud "ouch" scares you to death. You turn around to find Martin holding his head in pain.

"Oh my god! Did I hit you?", you ask and put your hands to your mouth in shock.
"No, I just hit myself you know.", he answers sarcastically.
"Shit! I am so sorry babe. I didn't mean that.", you whine.
"I know, it's okay.", he tries to hush you, but his teary eyes tell you that he is in pain.
"Let me see babe.", you beg him and put your hand on his hand. Carefully you take his hand off his head to see that a bruise already appeared on the upper part of his forehead.
"Oh god, I am so sorry baby. I didn't know that you are behind me.", you say wincing at the sight.
"It's okay, don't worry. I actually wanted to show you what I got for you.", he says and gives you a box filled with macarons.
"Oh my...thank you Martijn. And I hurt you, I am such a bad girlfriend.", you pout.
"You could kiss it better.", he says giving you an innocent gaze.
"Of course I will.", you say and cup his face.
Carefully you plant a kiss on the part of his head where you hit him.
"And is it better now?", you ask caressing his cheek.
"You always kiss it better.", he smirks.

"Did you get me the macarons with chocolate and mango?", you ask trying to avoid looking at his heart-melting smirk.
"Yeah, your ass only thinks about food.", he states.
"Sorry not sorry.", you grin and take a macaron.
Before you are able to take a bite of the macaron you see Martin snatching it and eating it.
"Hey, this one was suppossed to be mine.", you whine.
"Sorry not sorry.", he laughs.
You want to take another one, but Martin takes the box away from you and runs laughing away.
"Oh wait! I will catch you!", you laugh and run after him...