Brandon -1

"Don't forget ya ring!" She said twirling my wedding band on her finger as I picked up my clothes from the floor.
"Give me my shit." I said attempting to snatch the ring from her grip as she pulled away.
"Awwww is the baby gone get in trouble?"
"Girl, give me my shit!"
"When am I gone meet your wife?" she said
before laughing hard enough to draw tears.
"Yo ass just don't stop, huh? Aight don't say shit wen she beat yo ass!"
"Beat who ass you got me fucked up, don't fu-"
"Baby chill out, you kno I'm just playing."
"Nigga whatever, go yo ass on before I slap you in yo shit."
"You love daddy?"
"Fuck you," she said kissing me, then walking her naked ass in the bathroom.
Watching that ass got a nigga hyped all over again. Those butterfly tattoos just put the perfect touch on that ass. I heard the shower turn on and steam come from under the door. I walked towards the door hoping to join and initiate another round. Locked door.
"Bae open up."
"Hell no, go yo ass home before yo wife beat my ass."
I laughed and shook my damn head. I couldn't even argue with her. I really set my self up for that one. I sat back on the bed, catching the end of Bad Boys then grabbed my phone and hit up Bri.

Hey baby how's work? - Brandon
Nigga I'm off waiting on you to come get me! - Bri

I looked at the time. Fuck! Bri got off 45 min ago.
"Bae I gotta go," I said through the bathroom door.
"Aight."
I grabbed the rest of my shit and bounced.

I'm sorry baby I went to go see mama and let the time slip. - Brandon

Bri knew how I was about my mama and how close we were I knew that would get me out of any jam. My mama died 3 years ago to a heart attack. She loved Bri. "Boy you need to marry that girl!" I could still hear her now. Her sickness had her down for a while. Still managed to be strong enough to make it to the wedding. Must've been what she was waiting for, her only son to finally settle down. She died 2 days after the wedding cutting our honeymoon short. Bri didn't care, she stood by me the whole time. Her and my mama had a close relationship.  

Really B, why didn't you wait til I got off I would've went with you. - Bri
Sorry baby, spur of the moment thing . I'm on my way be there in about 20. - Brandon
Don't worry about it ima just catch Keysha home. - Bri
Her messy ass - Brandon
Don't start B, should've been yo ass here on time ! - Bri

It's just something about Keysha that make my damn skin crawl. She's Bri best friend, but it seem like that hoe always out to get me! I done had many confrontations with her over the years. She don't think I'm good enough for Bri, she say ima hoe and only time will tell before Bri sees it herself. I don't be liking that shit. Them type of hoes I need far away from Bri. Shid we good I don't need that negative shit fucking up her mind .
I turned around and headed back toward the house, in efforts to beat them there. I pulled up to the house , checked the mail box and unlocked the front door. I heard a car pull up and the car window letting down. It was Bri and Keysha.
"What type of nigga leave they bitch outside waiting to get picked up in her own shit?!"
"I told yo ass not to let him drop you off , ain't no telling what his no good ass been doing all day," she continued as Bri got out the car.
"Mind yo damn business!" I shot back.
"Thanks for the ride babe, see ya tomorrow."
Bri blew her a kiss and headed to me. She fell into my arms and embraced me with a kiss as I gave Keysha ass the middle finger and mouthed the words "fuck you."
"Yea whatever, you heard what I said Bri!" Keysha spat before pulling off.
"Come on baby, I'm really sorry about that. I got so caught up I forgot what time it was."
"Its fine I'm not tripping, just glad Keysha ass was still at work."
"You kno I don't like her right?"
"Yes I know baby just chill she's really good people."
"Bullshit. Just a hating ass skeezer, mad cuz she ain't got a man."
"Really B, chill. I don't like some of your friends either."
"Like who? All my niggas one hundred!"
"Rob, the hoe. Dominique, the hoe. Q, the hoe. JJ, the hoe. I mean must I really continue?"
Laughing my ass off, "No baby, I totally understand. I'll chill, but only for now. Come here, take those shoes off and relax. I wanna make you some dinner."
Bri took a seat on the couch and propped her feet up. I started to massage her feet. I could tell I was putting the mack down the way she started to moan and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I abruptly stopped and threw her legs back on the couch and got up, only to tease her and make her beg.
"Noooooooooo come baaaaaaaaaaack !!!" She begged.
"Nope I got dinner to make you can have daddy later."
"Fuck you nigga and you better wash yo nasty ass hands before you touch my food," she yelled from the kitchen.
"But they yo feet."
"I don't give a damn who feet, wash yo hands Brandoooooooooon!"
"Anything for my big baby," I said mocking her, turning on the sink to wash my hands.
"Yea, yea what ever nigga."
I started on dinner. Nothing special just something quick and easy. Baked chicken, rice and gravy, with broccoli and cheese. I could hear Bri on the phone with Keysha rambling on about stuff that happened at work today.
"Didn't y'all just leave each other. Y'all must be dikes or something."
"Fuck you, B"
"Dinner is served baby," I said turning on the living room light and sitting her food down on a serving tray.
"Okay girl, I'll talk to you- .... Brandon what's on your neck?"
Fuck! Please don't tell me Shanti left anything on my fucking neck. I thought to myself. Rushing to get Bri from work made me forget to even check.....