Brandon -3

M her! I turned the car around and headed straight to her shit! Her car was still parked out front. I stood outside two minutes beating on the door. I knew she was in there I could see the light of her bedroom on and could hear the tv playing. She swung open the door.
"What the fuck is wrong with you beating on my damn door like you the fucking police!"
"What the fuck is wrong with me?! What the fuck is wrong with you! Didn't I tell you not to be doing all that extra shit, leaving marks and shit on my neck?!" I said walking into the house furiously.
"You damn sure wasn't complaining when I was leaving it there," she said smiling wearing a robe that appeared to have nothing underneath.
"Mane you gone have to fucking chill brah, what's got into you?!"
"What's wrong daddy?"
"Don't play that shit with me! I'm fucking serious! What the fuck is up?"
"You think it's cool for you to come here and lay up with me and then go home to yo wife? While I'm here lonely, with no fucking body! You say you love me, why the fuck you never stay the night unless you mad with yo bitch! Why can't I call or text when I want to? Why can't I see you when I want to? Why the fuck you always gotta find time to be with me?!"
"BECAUSE I GOT A FUCKING WIFE !!!! You knew  this shit from the jump so don't start that bullshit Shanti!"
"Bullshit? Oh so the way I feel is just fucking bullshit huh? When you with me you don't say one word bout yo fucking wife so why the fuck you care so much now! You don't give a fuck when you sneaking in and out my shit!"
"Cuz I love my wife and I'm not bout to lose her over no shit that you been knew bout, what the fuck wrong with you! Why you bugging out all of a sudden!"
"Cuz I love you Brandon!" She said grabbing my manhood in efforts to seduce me. I pushed her hand back.
"What the fuck Brandon!"
"Mane you tripping. I can't keep fucking with you if you gone act like this!"
"So fuck it huh? So you just give up everything we been through and just walk away ? I've been down with you for two years and now it's just fuck me?"
"Exactly my point, I was married two years ago. I told you that before you even got involved with me! You knew that shit from day one! Ain't shit changed in two years, now all of a sudden you tripping out! Yea I got feelings for you or whatever but you know what's up! Chill the fuck out!"
"Feelings or whatever? So you don't love me Brandon?"
"Yea, you know I do but I can't be with this shit you got going! You sending me naked pictures when you KNOW I'm at home with my wife! Like what the fuck you tryna prove?"
"You don't need her Brandon! It can just be you and me."
"Do you hear how stupid you fucking sound? It can just be me and you? So what you think you gone fuck up what I got at home and I'm just supposed to pack my shit up and be with you!" I said watching the tears roll down her face.
"What the fuck make you think Ima leave my wife for you?" She started to cry harder.
She put her head down and said, "I'm pregnant."