Brandon -8

*[Bri] - I really thinks that's fucked up
*[Brandon] - What ?
*[Bri] - That whole situation with Keysha
*[Brandon] - Baby I promise it was best for us , you'll see in the long run. How can we keep our marriage afloat with negative and toxic people like Keysha ? I just want what's best for us. If she's as real as you claim she'll understand & she'll still hold you down just from a distance.
*[Bri] - You right, I love you baby ♥️
*[Brandon] - I love you too, I hope you have a good day.
I rolled back over hoping to shake this headache. I had already took two BCs and it seemed as if nothing was working. I fell asleep only to wake up to messages from Shanti.
*[Shanti] - Baby ..
*[Shanti] - Are you still upset ?
*[Shanti] - Where are you ?
*[Shanti] - Pull up

*[Brandon] - I ain't got no wheels, come scoop me, in twenty minutes I'll be at Rob house.

*[Shanti] - lol I cant come get you from the house?

*[Brandon] - CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

*[Shanti] - Lol sorry daddy

Childish ass, I should've never gotten involved with her ass. There was no way in hell I would've let Shanti come pick me up from my shit, to be honest I'm glad that I never considered it in the first place. She live for dumb shit like that. She the type to keep driving by or sit outside waiting on me or Bri to come out. Lord knows I don't need any more problems than I already have. Shanti ain't worth me losing Bri. I mean the sex good, and shawty cool but other than that she really ain't got shit else to offer. She ain't mommy material. I damn sure wouldn't want her to be the mother of my child. I got to get this shit fixed, TODAY! I heard Rob blow, outside.

"Whassup mane, you ain't riding today?"

"Naw, Bri took her shit boosted up off some shit Keysha stirred up."

Laughing to himself, "Yea, that Keysha she the truth you already know how she get down."

"Exactly, and the main reason I made Bri stop fucking with her. She ain't gone fuck up shit in my household."

"Damn, and Bri went for that shit?" he asked puzzled.

"Fucking right, what the fuck you mean did she go for it? You damn right."

"You the man my nigga!" he said dapping me up before asking, "What was up with you last night tho?"

"What you mean?"

"Shid, you don't remember nigga you really snapped out. Had one of the girls really tripping."

"Shit. Drunk I guess." I said, hoping he changed the subject.

"Naw, my nigga it was more than just drunk. I done seen you drunk before, last night was different like something was bothering you. What's up man?" he pushed on.

"I don't kno man, just got a lot on my mind."

You wanna talk about it? You know they say its not good to keep shit bottled up, ya head might explode or some shit," he said laughing.

"I'm good."

Truth is I really did want to talk to somebody. Shit I needed  to talk to somebody, just didn't think Rob was the right somebody for this situation. So I thought it was best if I just kept it to myself. It was quiet the rest of the drive to Rob's house. I've never let Shanti pick me up during daylight hours or whenever Rob was sober. I really didn't give a fuck today, desperate times calls for desperate measures. We pulled up at the house, it was nothing like the night before. The house was quiet and homey feeling unlike the bachelor pad I walked into last night. I heard kids upstairs playing. I guess Rob was in Daddy Mode. I don't get to see him like this much often.

"This a good look for you bro." I said giving him his props.

"What you mean?"

"This, everything. This don't even look like the same house from last night."

"Yea man, this is how I roll during the week now that me and Keysha got a better understanding bout RJ. He stay a few days here and there. I go get my nephew so he'll have a playmate. So everything kinda balances out."

"How it feel being a daddy and all?"

"Why you so curious all of a sudden?"

"I mean, its nothing just asked," I said nervously.

"I mean it's cool, I love it. I really wasn't feeling the shit at first. I mean I was fucking off and she was too, so it was hard to step up to the plate when you got yo doubts. We went through a lot of shit to get where we at. I'm glad it happened tho, I know I'm probably not the best daddy but I'm learning each day. I really look forward to being a big part of his life. He's changed me a lot as you can see. Ole girl mentioned that you said something about a baby the other night, Bri pregnant?"

"Huh? Naw." I quickly replied I could feel the sweat dripping down my neck.

I heard a blow outside. Saved by the fucking bell! I rushed to the door.

"Who's that?" He asked following me to the door peeking out behind me.

"Nobody," I yelled back.

"Oh okay that's Keysha's homegirl."

My heart dropped.