Page 2

I hope you guy's enjoyed the first chapter. Here's the second one.

ENJOY!

Ding Dong Dang Dong

The bell rung and it was time for class.

You can do this Lucy! A new school and a new start! Lucy went inside the classroom and took an empty seat. She looked around to see who sat around her. She found that a strange pink haired guy with a strange sense of fashion sat next to her.

"Who wears a scarf in the middle of summer?" Lucy whispered.

"I do." The guy said back.

"Ahh... you heard me?" Her face was the color of the setting sun, a bright and beautiful red.

"Hahaha, obviously."

"...I'm sorry."

"Nah. It's all good. My name's Natsu." He smiled vibrantly.

"My name Lucy." She also smiled, but awkwardly. You made your first friend! Yay~!

"What school did you come from?" Natsu wondered.

"I came from Fiore Middle School. And you?"

"I came from Fairy Tail Junior High. Most of the students from your middle school went to Fiore High, so why did you come all the way over here to Fairy Tail Academy?"

"Well, I just wanted to experience new atmosphere I guess?" I don't want him to know that I'm being bullied... He might just end up ditching me out of fear like what my old friends did... I don't want that...

"That sounds cool. Maybe I should've done that too~" Natsu laughed. "But isn't it kinda scary? You know, not knowing anyone here?"

"N-no, not really." She had stopped talking, because the teacher finally appeared.

-xX Lunch Break Xx-

You can do this Lucy! What do you have to lose?

"Natsu... Can I... Eat with you?" Lucy asked nervously and Natsu just stared at her and grinned.

"Of course Luce!"

Luce? Is that what he just called me? A nickname...?

He took her hand and brought her over to a scarlet haired beauty and a half naked man, also handsome.

"These guys are my childhood friends! If you're okay with it, we'll also be having lunch with them."

"Yeah, of course! I'm the one who asked the favor after all." She smiled happily.

"So anyways, this is Erza and this is Gray. And you guys, this is Lucy." Natsu introduced the three to each other.

"How did Natsu become friends with you? Is he threatening you in some way?" Erza asked.

"No, no. He begged her to be friends with him!" Gray laughed.

"Hey! Why are you two teasing Luce? Just because I got a friend faster than you guys doesn't mean you should badmouth me already! Jeez!" Natsu pouted.

"Hahaha!" Lucy laughed, making the three friends look at her weirdly.

"Ah, no. I'm sorry. It's just that you guys are so funny and it's so obvious you three have a very close friendship. I'm actually quite jealous." They all smiled.

"Well, if you like, you can join us whenever you like since you told me that you didn't really know anyone in this school." Natsu grinned and patted her on the head like a little kid. Of course, Lucy blushed since she wasn't very used to being touched, nonetheless by a person of opposite gender.

"Anyways, lets eat now! I'm starved!" Lucy said and everyone took out their lunches.

Erza brought out a cake box with a whole strawberry cake inside, Gray only had iced water, and Natsu took out roasted chicken fit for a family.

"You guy's lunches aren't very good for you..." Lucy commented feeling sick at what they had, not having the tone of voice of disgust, but concern.

"Well, no one packs our lunches so we always just bought what we liked before coming to school. Why, What do you have for lunch Lucy?" Gray asked, opening his water bottle.

"Well, my maid packs me a lot of lunch so I always have lots of left overs." More like she found out I was being bullied so she packed extra food so that I would have something to eat even after the bullies took my lunch.

She brought out a bag with her lunch inside. She had plenty of rice, meat, vegetables, and side dishes. She also had a thermos filled with a cold drink.

"Woah, that IS a lot of food." Erza said in awe at the amount.

"Well, if you'd all like, we could ask the cafeteria for plates and cups so that we can all share what we have." Lucy said pointing to the cake and chicken.

"Alright then, lets split it!" Gray enthusiastically put four desks together so that the food would have a space n the middle.

"I'll go get the utensils. Erza can go get the cups, Gray can get the plates, and Lucy will watch the food." They all nodded in agreement and left the classroom and Lucy stayed behind.

"Umm...?" A girl came up to Lucy.

"Yes?"

"How do you know those three?" She asked.

"Actually we just met today. Why?" She asked with a smile.

"Nothing really, it's just that they're hard to approach since Erza is a top model, Gray is a famous artist, and Natsu is the only son of the school chairman and his family owns a famous talent agency. They're like the idols of Fairy Tail Academy!" She exclaimed, others now looking at them.

"Really? I didn't know they were popular since no one has come up to them to say hi or anything." Lucy said indifferently.

"Are you serious? When they introduced themselves, you didn't recognize any of their names?"

"No, not really. I came from a middle school that isn't that close here so I don't really know any of the students here and I don't watch television anyways so..." She shrugged.

"Well, just be careful. I came here to warn you because you seemed clueless and I was right." She looked around and was about to whisper something when the door to the classroom swung open.

Here you guys go! A chapter with a cliffhanger! Because I love cliffhangers that much! (I actually just go lazy)Hehehe.

dont forget to vote.