Page 8

Walking through Bickslows front door with Wendy (we had asked mum if we could stay here tonight) I heard him call for me at the back of his apartment.
Taking a quick detour on my way I changed into my Eeyore onesie, it was a cute blue suite with a hood that had ears attached.
Walking into the room I could see Bixslow smoking a fag while he worked on some carvings.
"Hey babe, what happened in school?" He asked as he stroked my bruised cheek; deciding to dodge his question I just came back with a simple reply.
"I met Erza, Gray and Natsu today... why didn't you tell me about them? You've told me about everyone else"
" Did they have something to do with this? I didn't tell you about them because there the worst out of everyone there"
"Wait Bixslow they didn't do this it was An-"
" I THOUGHT SHE WAS IN A DIFFERENT SCHOOL!" A new voice cut in.
"Wends calm down littl' bit" Bixslow replied, ' god today's been too stressful' I sighed as I walked into my room. You didn't really think I would share a room with Bixslow did you? Yeah we've been engaged since I was born but I've only been in love with well... since like forever, oh shut up Im not sleeping in his room because Wendy's here she tell mum other wise. Curling into the giant teddy Bix bought me for my birthday. 'I'll get Bix to ring the school saying I won't be in tomorrow' was the last thought to ring through my mind before I succumbed to the darkness.

That's two parts up today guys I hope to have another two out tomorrow bye bunnies