Page 7

"OI ICE STRIPPER GIVE HER BACK!"
"WHY SHOULD I?!"
"BECAUSE SHES MY GIRL!"
"Ugh" a small voice came from in between the two boys.
" Natsu..." Lucy said timidly, "I can't be your girl"
"Huh?" That one statement has stopped the boys fighting quicker than the Scarlett head monster could of.
"Why?" Came back the soft reply of Natsu.
"I already have a boyfriend" as Lucy finished her statement Natsu started to shout.
"WHO?!" Shocked Lucy didn't know how to reply, she wasn't lying she did have a boyfriend. What shocked her was how fast Natsu had changed.
"Billow.." was the only reply he got, Lucy knew they wouldn't know him he wasn't in high school.
"SERIOUSLY?!" Gray, Erza and Natsu shouted.
"Your his girlfriend?" Again Lucy was surprised, they knew him.
Not given them a straight answer Lucy just answered there question with a question.
"You know him?" The surprise was evident in her voice, "Yeah, he's like part of the outside version of our gang." With a tilt of Lucy's head Erza took over explaining from Natsu.
"Right our gang... is like a..a Tree. There's different branches outlet branch of the gang is in school then we have a main branch out side of the school. You understand?" Lucy nodded to answer the question silently. "Yeah I get that part gramps told me"
"YOU KNOW GRAMOS ASWELL?" Natsu shouted. 'Doesn't this boy know the meaning of being quite?' Lucy thought. Nodding again Lucy didn't trust her voice she didn't want them to know to much about her, after all they had just met and she never had seen them around Fairytail before.
'Reminded to self: ask Bixslow about them tonight.'

That's it for this one bunnies it was a rush job give me some feed back and about two hours I should have the new chapter up. Thank guy I really do love all my fans. Bye bunnies💋💋❤️