Page 4

ENJOY!

"Nee-chan! Welcome back! How was your d- Oh my gosh! What happened to you!?" Wendy rushed over to her big sister's aid.

"I'm fine. Don't tell mom and dad... not like they'll ask about me anyway. I'll be in my room." Lucy smiled and patted her little sister's head.

"Are you still being bullied!?" Wendy grabbed her.

"It's nothing new." Lucy kept walking, letting her hand slip out of Wendy's.

"Ask mom or dad if you can transfer! Just tell them you want to go to another school! They won't say anything!"

"Wendy, just leave it be. Nee-chan can handle this."

"No! Why should you suffer!? You've suffered enough for three years! Why should you be miserable for four more?" Wendy pleaded.

"I... ask myself that all the time. Excuse me." Lucy left for her room.

"I'm sorry. I can't do anything." Wendy whispered.

-xX Tomorrow Morning Xx-

"Nee-chan, are you sure you won't tell mom or dad this time?" Wendy asked.

"I told you, I'll be fine. I... don't want them to fight over something like this." Lucy smiled. "But, since I didn't want you to worry so much, I asked them if I could have Capricorn-san drive me to and from school from now on."

"Really? Then, I guess that's a bit better." Wendy hugged her.

-xX School Xx-

Lucy walked into the classroom, knowing that once she stepped in, Natsu, Gray, and Erza would ignore her like the rest of the class.

"Morning, Luce!" Natsu beamed and ran to her.

"Hey Lucy." Gray waved.

"Why'd you suddenly disappear? We had an extra portion left over." Erza said.

"U-um. I wasn't feeling... That well." They're talking to me? No one told them what happened?

"... Really now?" Natsu grinned.

"Y-yeah."

"I heard you got called out by some girls." Erza interrupted.

"Did they do something to make you feel 'unwell'?" Gray added.

"You can tell us y'know? We can help you." Natsu looked he straight in the eye.

"We aren't as useless and unreliable as you think." Gray stood up and left the room.

"Did I make him angry?" Lucy said.

"No. He's just upset that one of our friends has a problem that they won't share." Erza snickered.

Friend? Lucy thought.

"I'm sorry, but I... don't have a problem to share! Nothing happened. Really." Lucy smiled reassuringly.

"Is that so?" Erza raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm..." Natsu stared at her awkwardly. "Alright, I believe you. But, next time, don't suddenly leave the food alone. What if someone takes it?"

"Wow, in the end, all you care about is the food!" Lucy chuckled.

"Of course not."

"What else would you have cared about?" Lucy nudged.

"You." Natsu said smiling.

"Eh?" Lucy turned as pink as his hair.