Page 3

ENJOY!

"Lucy-san, some people... are looking for you..." The girl looked terrified. Right then and there, Lucy knew who it was. She turned her head and felt her heart stop beating. The group of people stood by the door smiling and the white haired girl from the bus strolled into the class.

"If it isn't little Lucy~ We were wondering why we saw you in the bus so we asked around and found out you loved us sooo much in middle school, you even decided to come to the same high school!" She smirked and practically dragged her out of the classroom. No words ever left her lips.

"I thought you guys were going to Fiore High?! You knew I was coming here, right, Angel?!" Lucy asked courageously, though, her face was pale.

"Oh? So you've got guts now?" She pushed Lucy onto the floor and crouched down next to her. "So Lucy, we've got a little problem. You see, we're kinda short on money, and since we've known each other for three years now, and your family is one of the richest out there, you're not gonna be greedy now are you?" She held out her palm.

"I-I didn't bring any money with me today." She stuttered in fright. I should've brought something, dammit! I didn't think they'd be here, so... Shit!

"Really now?" Angel looked at her friends and nodded to them. "Look through her things in the classroom and guys, help me look through her uniform." Lucy felt herself choke on the air, as if it was poison.

"No, please! I forgot, so I'll remember to bring it tomorrow!" She held onto her uniform and shut her eyes. The guys laughed and threw her around, taking off her vest and stepping on it. She didn't scream, not if it meant satisfaction to them all.

Once they left, she stood up and walked limply into class where her things were in disarray. Natsu and the gang still hadn't come back and her classmates didn't dare make eye contact with her.

"When... They come back, please tell them I wasn't feeling well and went home... Nothing else." Lucy asked of them after tidying up her things.

-xXx-

The doors flew open and the three friends walked in loudly.

"Sorry Luce, we got lost since we're still not used to the school." Natsu said laughing, but when he looked around, she was nowhere in sight and the class was suspiciously silent.

"What happened here?" Erza asked.

"Lucy-san went home... She wasn't feeling well." A boy in the class answered.

"Really? She looked fine to me~" Natsu said smiling, though his tone of voice sounded deadly. "What really happened here. I'm sure all of you now who I am by now." The class' silence broke and the students looked around uncomfortably.

"S-she was called out by some people and they came into the class and trashed her things. When she came back, she looked like a mess and told us to keep quiet." The girl, who was speaking to her earlier, spoke up.

Natsu left the room; Gray and Erza followed.

-xXx-

Lucy decided to walk home since it was only lunch time and she'd get home in an hour or so. She didn't want to take the bus because she'd be home in minutes and she didn't want her parents to see her in such a mess. They had no idea she was getting bullied in school. She didn't want to be another reason for their fighting.

THANKS FOR READING!