2

HES

"Shut up Niall" I hiss as i turn my body toward the fake blonde haired boy who's now staring into my eyes with smirk place in his stupid face. This class is a hell, why? Because Niall sit next to me. Its okay for me if he doesnt bother me- but he did and thats why i say History class is a hell.

"Make me, princess" My breath hitched as he say roll out the pet name. I dont like it when he calls me princess, but why the fuck am i nervous as hell everytime he calls me that?

"D-dont c-call me that" I stutter as i blush a little- god dammit Harry. Why the hell did I stutter? I never get that really nervous when he calls me princess, but why now i cant even talk properly?

I scan his features and as much as i hate to admit this but Niall is sure one of the handsomest man i've ever seen in my life. His blue eyes looks like an ocean, dont tell anyone but i really love his eyes. And his hair, its flawless, the color of blonde and brown fit perfectly, even sometimes his hair could be a mess if he doesnt wear any gel but I admire it anyway.

Sometimes i feel bad for Niall. Yeah, sometimes he could be an asshole but not every time. Most of the time when he's with me he could be sweet. For the matter of fact, Niall is a god lad. He never played any girls heart, he never had sex with them if he thinks she's not his. And his grades are pretty good. He's the captain of the football team that has a manner, if their team lose, he accept it not get revenge.

But why i feel bad for him is because, he has a broken family. His father always came home late with an alcohol in his hand while he abuse Niall's Mom. But dont worry, now his father are long gone. They're divorce when Niall's still 12 years old.

But what i cant imagine is being Niall at his 7 years old that saw everything. His father abuse his mother. His father came home late with a diffrent girl everynight and had sex with them in the living room. All Niall could do was just locked his room door and covered his ears with his small pillow, every singel night.

And thats not all, His mother committee a suicide when Nialls suppose to had his 14 birthday party. That day was suppose to be his special day but his mother left him with her body hanged in the ceiling. And what did Niall do? He stare at his Mother body with no singel tears in his eyes, cause i know even tears cant match how broken he is.

My mother told me everything about Niall. Until now she still cant believe her bestfriend died. Its a horrible day for us and specially for Niall and Greg- his brother. I still remember back when i'm 13 years old, i was standing infront of Nialls Mother funeral with Niall standing next to me. He's holding a flower in his hand but he doesnt have any strength to put it in her mothers funeral.

I cant imagine what he's been through. His both parents left him when he's stil very young. And everytime i asked him is he okay with the reality upon him, he always answer with the same words 'i'm just glad greg didn't left me all alone in this world, super glad'

And what i really admire about him is, after all he's been through, Niall never let out a singel tears, not even once i ever see him cry.

"Mr.styles?" The familiar old voice snap my thought as i turn my face towards my history teacher.

"Yeah Mr.Samuel" I looked at the old man that has a brown hair who's now holding his book in his right hand looking at me concernly.

Wait what?

"Its for the best if you go to the restroom and wipe it away" The old man smile warmly at me and i'm still confused as fuck. The whole class now is filled with a silent atmosphere, all their eyes are stick towards me and it makes me uncomfortable, so without any hesitate, i stand up and rush toward the door.

As i rub my eyes, i could feel it was soaked with something wet and in that time i'm 100% get it why Mr.Samuel ask me to the bathroom and wipe it.

I cried.

Because of Nialls Past.

I'm such a crybaby. I always am. It makes my heart ache everytime i think about Nialls past. How strong he is. How broken he must be. And each day i always wonder, what if what happen to Niall happens to me. And i cant help myself to shed a tears.

Since i was a kid, i'm not good at controlling my emotion so i wont be that suprise when i knew i cried while thinking about Nials past.

I rush towards the bathroom and open the door quickly. As i was inside the room, i turn all my attention towards the big mirror that located infront of me. I see my own reflection staring back at me.

I look horrendous.

My eyes are soaked with tears. And my cheeks are pretty much turn pink. And my hair, the curls are now soaked with sweats- because god this bathroom really needs some air conditioner.

I see my mascara got ruin a little and my lipstic started to fade from my lips. Yeah- i used make up since i was middle school and no, my mom arent mad, not even my father. Thanks godness i have a big sister that pretty much knew alot about make up.
She's historical.

I sigh "Fuck, my make up is in my locker, god dammit" I cussed as i frown my eyebrows. I turn the sink so now the water pour freely and i let my hand get soaked in it.

I bring up the water from the sink to my hand and splash it toward my face letting all the mascara fade for good this time. I pull one of the tissue out from the box that cling in the wall next to me and wipe my face with it gentely.

As my face was now dry, i raise my head to see my reflection, again. The mascara now is no longer seen and the lipstic that almost faded before turns invisible. But my lips still look pretty red- its natural- i was born with red lips.

I better should go back to class.

God dammit- me and my emotion problem.

(A/N)

Hey new chapter!