13

HES

"Where do you think you're going?" The most irritating sound I ever heard ask me as I was just about to open the front door,

I frown my eyebrows "Its not your business, Dad" I press the last word as I look at him disgustedly. I don't even want to call him Dad, its not just because he kicked Niall out but also the things that he do to make me stay away from Niall. For example, every night he will lock my room door and told me not to jump off the window, and if he caught me, he will send me far away from Holmes Chapels.

He's a mad man I tell you.

For instance, he ordered Louis to make me stay away from Niall as far as possible in school, and the fucking part is, Louis agreed. For your information, I was furious. I hate Louis for agreeing. And thats why I've been avoiding him this recent weeks. He keep trying to talk to me, but I just can't bring myself to look at him. I feel betrayed, somehow. And did you know what he said to me yesterday? He told me that, why would I be mad? Its not like Niall is that worth it anyway.

I don't why, but those words hurts my feeling pretty bad.

Niall is worth it. He's a gold. He's the only light that ever shine in my life. He's the only one who could make me laugh. He's the only one who could make my face turn into a tomato in just a second. I miss Niall.

I miss his laugh.

I miss his blonde messy hair.

I miss his smile.

I miss his lame jokes.

I miss his cheeky smirk.

I miss my Niall.

Its been 3 weeks I haven't talk to him even once. Everyday I plan to visit his house after school but my dad picks me up every single fucking day. And as soon as we got home, he locks the door house and told me that he'll stay at the house for a couple of months, until my relationship with Niall is no longer exist.

I hate him.

I hate my Dad.

My mom didn't say a word.

She feel bad towards me, so, everyday she came to my room and caress my hair. I love her. She seem to know me so much, it physcilly hurts me. I don't want that one day she'll leave me with his mad husband.

I told her about how much I miss Niall. And she understand. Call me a drama queen as much as you want, but still I miss Niall so much. I miss him too much. Not even once I talk to him. Yes, I saw his face and he saw mine in the corridor, but Louis is on our way. I really want to just jump pass Louis and hug Niall tightly and tell him how much I miss him. But I can't. If I do that, Louis will tell my dad, and in a blink of an eye, I'm out from Holmes chapels.

I want to tell Niall how sorry I am. I want to tell him that he's not a dick like my dad told him he was, he's a perfect human being. I know that sometimes Niall could be a dick, but because of his flaws, he became perfect in my eyes.

"Its my business if you go to that Nigel house" He sneer as he shake his head slowly,

"First, his name is Niall not Nigel, and second its not your business. And third, I'll fucking call the police if you keep doing whatever you're doing to me this past week" I cross my arms as I raise one of my eyebrows as I look at him dyisrespectly,

He's not my Dad. My dad loves Niall. And I know that.

"I dont care what his name is. You're not going anywhere. Go back to your room" He point towards my room and I can't help to let my tears roll down towards my cheeks. I hate him so fucking much. I want to go outside, I'm sick of this awful house. This house supposed to be my Home, but now its just a house.