21

(A/N) Guys i'm really sorry about the last chapter, its not jack but Dave. I'm so sorry xx

NJS

"Ugh" I blink my eyes two times before getting up from the couch. My head is spinning like a disco ball right now. God- my arms feel numb. Maybe its because i slept on the couch last night. Its not what i want actually, its just- I'm waiting for Harry. But he took so long to arrive so i slept.

Talking about Harry, where is he?

I didn't hear him when he got home last night (a/n Ups. Sorry guys) when did he arrive though? Wait- am i that dense or something? Because I didn't hear anything last night.

I bet if i heard something i would right away open my eyes. But I didn't.

"Hazza?" I slowly rise up and balance my body because my head is still spinning like crazy. I rub my sleepy eyes and i swear to god- right now i felt like a zombie in the walking dead. I'm half alive.

i walk towards the kitchen and see nothing but a note stick down towards the table with my breakfast on the left.

It says,

Hey my little Nialler,

Thanks for the pancake xx It taste super delicious. I try to wake you up but you dont want to, you keep pushing me with your feet so i eat my breakfast alone. Fak yu mister!

Btw, lets go to the beach today!

Alone. Just the two of us, okay?

Meet me at Starbucks at 7:00 PM!

Hope you like the egg and bacon xx

- Lots of love, Harry x

I bit my lower lips as i read the message over and over again. He want to take me to the beach today?

Oh. My. Holy. Cow.

God- i felt my cheeks burn as i sit at the dining chair and i cant help but to squeal like a 13 years old girl who just got asked to a date by her crush. I look towards the egg and cant help but to smile at the thought of Me and Harry alone.

By our self.

"God" I lay my head down towards the table and smile like an idiot. My cheeks wont stop blushing and my heart wont stop beating like a drum. The beat of my heart is so loud i can sure that even the neighbors hears it.

"Wait" I raise my head and started to panic "Holy moly, what should i wear? What if i messed up? What if i suddenly try to kiss him? What if suddenly i started to have a stroke?" I widen my eyes and started to think.

My eyes gaze towards the clock and phew- its still 11:00 AM, well- thats almost lunch.

I should text Liam to meet up so i could tell him everything and i hope he help me with the clothes though. If he don't, I probably would just force him to.

I pick my phone up from the table and text him right away,

To: Liam the witch
From: Niall

Bro!

From: Liam the witch
To: Niall