19

(A/N) Its Liam time to shine!

LJP

'The contact you're calling are busy'

I sigh as i put my phone back into my hoodie pocket. I feel bad towards Sophia. I ditch her almost every time, and its always with the same reason. Its all because of, Niall. To be honest with you, i never really felt anything when i'm with Sophia. No sparks. No fireworks. And no heart beating like a drum.

I started to wonder why. Maybe its because all those things happen when i'm with Niall. Its kind of weird when it happens with the same gender. I'm not gay, i'm not bi but i'm not straight either. Actually i just don't like the idea to label myself.

I am me because of me. Not because of my interest towards other human being. That doesn't make sense, truly.

I supports Niall love life. I supports him with Harry. But, sometimes jealousy take over me and i don't want that to happen again. I'm only his best friend, i should support him. And i don't want my ego ruin our friendships.

Sometimes i like to wonder, how could he love someone so much? How could he still be smiling? How could he still be laughing? Wasn't he hurt? Why would he hide it? Why would he supports Harry and Dave? Wasn't he jealous?

And as time flies, i realized that Niall heart was an open book with beautiful pages and detailed lettering. He wanted people to read his story in hopes that it would make them write their own.

Instead, every person who came across the pages of his heart ripped out their favorite story and took it with them. They folded back pages and bent up the corners. They signed their name with sloppy writing and with a simple 'goodbye'.

This book is now tucked away in the darkest parts of him, because no one wants to read a tragic story with a bad ending.

I felt really pity over him.

I wish i was the one he love. And it would be so damn easy because i felt the same way. I swear to god, i would hug him tight and kiss his forehead every single time to show him i'm here and there's nothing to be afraid of.

But i'm not the one who he choose.

Its Harry.

The one who hold the key to his heart is Harry. And there's nothing i could do about it. Not even a slight.

I walk passed a lot of stores but my feet suddenly stop as i saw a couple standing inside a boutique shop. The guy with a quiff brown hair was a holding a pink sweater showing how nice it is to the curly haired one but he completely ignore him.

Wait, the curly haired one looks familiar.

I step inside the boutique shop quietly and hide behind a stack of winter jackets. My position is not that far from theirs and thats why i got a clear view to observe the curly haired guy with a slim thighs and tall posture.

I watch the curly haired one closely and in a snap of finger i know who it is.

Its Harry Edward Styles.

Wow. He look so much more handsomer in person. I bet his jawline could cut people in half. And his eyes, god- i bet people could trade them with real emeralds. I never thought he'll be this perfect. Maybe that's why Niall likes him. Fuck- I felt so disgusted over myself. I wish i have his slim waist, i wish i have his eyes, i wish i could be him.