9

HES

I could hear the rain pour heavily as i stared at my phone that beeps every now and then. Can Niall just stop? He's been texting me like a millionths time and i hate him more for that. I mean- who the fuck left their own childhood friends to a fuck a girl? The only answer would be, Niall perhaps.

As i check my phone, Niall text showed up just like a scroll and it boils me that he think i could just forgive him that easily, for fuck sake- no.

From Niall: Harry where are you?

From Niall: Are you at your house?

From Niall: Are you ignoring me?

From Niall: For fuck sake Harry! I'm sorry okay, for everything i don't even know what did i do to you!

From Niall: Fuck answer me pet!

From Niall: Harry Edward styles! Answer me you dimwit !

From Niall: What did i do?! For fuck sake! Harry fucking answer me! What did i do?!

His text angers me.

"Fuck you Horan!" I shout as loud as i can not giving a fuck about my sister who's been sleeping in her room since i went home. I reach my pillow and throw it across the room. I hate Niall so badly. I hate him for having such a nice eyes. I hate his smile. I hate how calm he can be. I hate how he always calls me princess. I hate him for making me fall for him.

It angers me because, i'm jealous.

And i don't want to admit it to anyone not even my own mom. Not even when the whole world know i'm jealous over that slutty bitch ex called Amy. Am i not enough? Am i not pretty? I mean, if I'm compared with Amy, i would say, Amy is far more prettier than me. No wonder Niall would have choose her than me. I know, Niall is straight. And thats hurting me badly. Knowing that Niall wont like me makes my heart ache.

I could feel my tears started to roll down from my eyes towards my cheeks. I could heard every drop from the rain, and i could tell it was raining pretty heavily outside. I'm just pretty glad that the rain haven't fall yet when i walk home from school.

Suddenly, i could hear an engine stop by at my front yard. Don't ask me who, because i'm not even in the mood to check who's that. All i know right now is saddens is covering me like a blanket, and i just don't know how to feel anymore.

"Harry" My mother head pop in between the spaces of my door "Go check on the door" She order me as i grunt, i hate her so much for making me do this. "Momma! I don't want too! Its raining outside and i'm afraid that i'll be sick" I refuse her obligation but i could tell by her raised eyebrows that she's not taking any excuse.

"Fine!" I grunt and stomp passed her angrily. I run downstairs just like a flash, i reach for the door handle as quick as i could and open it. "M' sorry we don't accept visi-" My heart stop beating as i see the person that stand in front of me.

Its Niall.

His blue eyes looks at me with a bunch of expressions and i just cant see handle it right now, so i turn my gaze away towards the floor "Harry look-" Before he could finish his sentence, i slam the door right in front of his face.

My blood boils. He think i would just come running towards him when he actually came to my house? Oh no- i'm not a bitch, i have feelings too, i have a degree not like that Amy slutty face. So he better apologize a millionths time and for your information i would count it before i forgive him.

"Harry! Come on!" He shout from the other end of the door. Finally my sealed lips are open and i started to shout loudly "Go to hell, asshole! Make sure you fuck her too in there" Yeah Niall- fuck her everywhere you go.

That would be soooo fun.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" He act that he doesn't know a thing- another marvelous acting from Mr. little shitty here. He's good. I better tell him to join the theatre club.

I roll my eyes sarcastically even though he cant see it "What? You did have sex with her right? Stop lying whoe-ran" i press the whoe-ran words louder so he would notice that i'm changing his name by purpose.

"What the fuck Harry?! I don't even have sex with anyone! And her? Are you seriously talking about me fucking Amy?" He bang the door as he shout loudly "Let me in Harry!" He started to bang the door even louder "For goddess sake! Let me explain first!" He pound and pound and to be honest with you it makes my ears hurt.

"No! I wont open it! Fuck you!" I ran upstair without leaving any words behind and as quick as the wind i shut my door harshly. He's such an asshole. Why would he lie? I mean- i know from Isabella that they're making out in the janitor room, so why would he lie? He could have told me that he want to fuck his ex, so i would just leave earlier.

I throw my body towards my comfortable bed lifeless as i sigh. I'm such an emotional hormone teenage white girl. Sure I'll admit it but i cant help to feel this pain in my chest that some people call it, jealousy.

Why am i such a weak person? I cant even face Niall properly. What would Niall think? What if he doesn't want to be my friend again? What if he doesn't want to see my face again? What if he think i'm such an hormone teenage girl? What if he doesn't want to do anything with me again?

I'll break i tell you.

If those things happens, my whole world start crashing down because i care about Niall a lot since we're kids. If he smile, i smile. Yeah sure sometimes he could be a real jerk but he'a a sweet guy inside and i knew it, i just knew. I could tell by the way he smiles, by the way he looks and by the way he talks.

People just misunderstood him.

They thought Niall were the bad guy and he wont grow up to be anything, but little did they know that he has a great voice, he's talented in soccer and he's such a charming guy. He has such a big heart and he will do anything to just help other people.

Maybe thats why i fall for Niall Horan.

I close my eyes slowly and just like that, i drifted to sleep. And of course Niall was in my dream. Because he just didn't cross my mind, he stays there since i was a kid.

Oh Niall, how i wish your mine.

(A/N)

See? I told ya i'll update fast!

So comment how the chapter go? I need to know because your opinion is such a precious things for me.

And thank you for all the vote!

Btw be prepare for the next chapter cause i'm not giving any mercy, take a tissue with you when i update because for goodness sake i cant even hold my tears by just thinking about the idea.

So much fluff in the next chapter!

Okay bye xx sorry for the blabbing!

Byee xx

Love you! Keep voting guys!

-C