Chapter 20

Hi guys. I'm so sorry that I didn't update for a week? Few weeks? Hah, I'm not quite sure. But here's an update. Thank you for your supports and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. ^_^

*P.S Sorry for grammar mistakes or any other mistakes that you notice*

(Selyen's POV)

I never had a peaceful sleep for the past 13 years. Usually, my minds are either being disturb by some bastards and bitches calling me through the mind link or being haunted by my own memories. But as I wake up and surrounds with Ian's scent, I felt like I was awake from a peaceful place or being float back into reality. It actually scares me since this feeling felt so strange and foreign to me but the scariest part is that I want it. I want it so desperately which it was enough for me to forget about my own duty and my pack. Thinking about my pack now makes me anxious. There is something going on in my pack, I can feel it but unable to find out what it is. I can't just simply ask Ian about Blue Moon pack's condition or he might found out where I came from and who is the current Alpha in the pack. No, I don't want him to know that yet because Robert is mine to torture and kill.

Opening my eyes, I saw an empty space in front of me. Ian was nowhere to be seen but the sound of running water from the bathroom tells me he's in there. I can't believe I cried in front of him. I sat up on the bed and stretch. A day without running or exercise is restless for me and my wolf. Maybe I can go and join his pack morning routine today since the headache has gone now. I got up from the bed and headed for the door to change my clothes when the bathroom door open and reveal a shirtless Ian with a brown short.

My body stop and I couldn't help but to stare at his muscular body. There was a single scar at his left chest that looks like he was stabbed there with a silver knife. Other than that, his six packs are perfectly unmark by scars and sexily well build. The sight of his pants hang low and reveal his v- shape waist is making me hard to turn away. Diane purred at the sight of him and a few dirty images run though my head.

A deep chuck came out from him and I avert my eyes a way when I blushed furiously as he caught me checking him out. "Going somewhere?"

'Err, yeah. I was, umm, I want to change my clothes and join your morning routine exercise.' I said and run my right hand on my left arm to distract myself from imagining his prefect body.

I feel him walk closer to me. His warm and fresh scent of forest and shampoo radiate and engulf me like a mist. My stomach gives tingle at his scent and dominating aura. "Why don't you use mine?" He asked so huskily and I shift my footing when his voice stirred my lust.

'I err, wanted too but yours are pretty big and wearing the same undergarment is not healthy.' I said casually while I mentally curse. I can't believe I just said something like that to him.

"I can take them for you."

'I am not letting you near or touch my things.' I glared at him.

Ian chucks. "Why? I already know the sizes."

I think my jaw just dropped to the floor. He did not just say that. Ian chucks at my reaction and turn around to walk to his closet but it also reveal 2 long claws mark on his back.

I gasp at the sight of it and Ian glance at me in alert but relax when he realize that I was looking at those 2 scars on his back. "It's from fighting with the Chimeara." He explained shortly and shrug like it was nothing. I watch as he put on his shirt, looking at those muscles as he pull the hem of his shirt down. Goddess, how did you manage to create someone as sexy as him?

"Tiger."

I blink and found his ocean blue eyes staring back at me with a smirk on his handsome face. "If you keep staring at me like that, I don't think I can stop myself from taking you now on the floor."