Where Are You Going?

(AN: I can't imitate the pirate language so Its just gonna sound the same as in english.)

Bonnie's POV

Its another day of Freddy Fazzbear's Pizza and I look around and all I see are the laughter and the happiness of the children. I look over at the Pirates Cove to see a bunch of people paying attention to Foxy. I start to pay my attention back to the crowd we're playing in front of.

"He's such a stupid looking fox!!"

I turn my head back to see a girl poking foxy and hitting him with fists. I turn towards Freddy and Chica and they just shrug. I mouth 'I'm going to see if they're ok' to both of them and they nod. We quickly end the concert and I leave the stage to check on Foxy. I look up at Foxy to only see a mob of children hitting him.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-welcome to P-p-p-pirates C-cove!!"

I just keep watching as the staff tries to get the children off of Foxy. They succeed except for one girl still standing there. Thats when I notice this is the part Foxy imitates his sword fight. His hook is swinging around everywhere and the little girl is just standing there. The staff try to get her off as quickly as possible but when they get there the girl is already impaled by the hook and now lying on the ground. Her mother screams and runs toward her as me, Chica, and Freddy stare at Foxy now starting to tear up. The day starts to clear up and then Foxy is just sitting behind the closed curtain with a sign in front saying 'Out of Order.' I feel bad for Foxy. I start to walk towards where Foxy is until Freddy stops me. 

"Don't. It might just make the matters worse."

"I know........"

Freddy then turns around until I say something.

".........but I've still gotta try."

"No wai----"

I was already heading towards Pirate Cove by then. I arrive at the entrance of Pirate's Cove and gulp. I slowly open the curtains hoping not to startle Foxy.

"Um.....Foxy? You okay?"

I hear nothing but silence. 

"Uhh. Foxy--"

I get instantly pulled in to the curtains. Foxy drags me to his room and pushes me up against a wall.

"What do you want bunny?!!!"

"I-I just wanted t-to check on you."

I think he realized I was scared cause after I said that he loosened his grip on me.

"Sorry Bonnie. I'm just angry after today."

"Don't worry Foxy. Nothing is going to happen to you. I promise."

"Bonnie, I---"

We get interrupted by Freddy barging in.

"Bonnie, Its your day to clean the tables and wash the dishes."

"Is it?! Oh I'm sorry. Talk to you later Foxy."

Foxy's POV

I start to sit on my bed until Freddy calls me out.

"Foxy, I'd like to talk with you."

"Sure whats up?"

"What happened out there?"

"I guess people just hate me."

"Well don't beat yourself up about it, ok?"

"Sure."

"Bye."

Freddy walked out of my room as I waited patiently for Bonnie to return. I waited for what seemed like forever until finally that purple headed boy with bunny ears appeared from the door.

"Hey Bonnie!!"

"Hey Foxy."

"Come sit."

"Alright."

I watched as Bonnie happily walked over to my bed. He sat down and played with his fingers. I found it cute the way he would always try to entertain himself. 

"So whats on your mind?"

"Nothing."

"Come on Bonnie. Something had gotta be on your mind!!"

"I'm just thinking about this special person in my life."

"And that is........"

I got interrupted by someone knocking on the door. We could hear Freddy start walking toward the door. Me and Bonnie decided to check it out. We peaked out of the curtains to find a very tall person in a suit. We couldn't hear most of the conversation but then Freddy got a sad look on his face. Freddy rarely got sad so I knew it wasn't good. We saw Freddy come over here and then he started to tell us what we needed to hear.

"Bonnie, Foxy, I'm sorry but the man here is here to pick up Bonnie for tests. He's going to take Bonnie for now."

"WHAT?!!!"

I looked at Bonnie surprised that he raised his voice.

"Bonnie, what do you mean what?"

"Why do I have to go?"

I put my hand on Bonnies shoulder to reassure him but when he looks at me I can tell that he's tearing up. The man enters the building and walks up to me. I bring Bonnie back so he's behind me. He starts speaking. His voice is very deep in tone.

"I'm here to take Bonnie so give him to me now."

"No."

"You sure you want to pick a fight with me?!!"

"If its to protect Bonnie then yes."

"Come on Foxy, just let him go."

"Why should I Freddy?!!!"

"Your being ridiculous Foxy."

"Fine Fox. If you won't give me Bonnie, I'll have to use you in testing."

Bonnie's POV

The man picks up Foxy and carries him off. Foxy is squirming to escape his grip but fails. 

"FOXY!!!!"

"BONNIE!!! HELP ME!!!"

I was running towards him thinking I couldn't believe he took it for me but before I knew it, he was out the door.

To Be Continued...............