First Time

Bonnie's POV

I wait intently for Foxy to answer but he doesn't say a word.

"Foxy?"

"Um....theres something I have to tell you Bonnie."

"What is it?"

"The dream you had........"

"Was always a dream!!!"

Freddy instantly barged in.

"What?"

"I remember correctly but after Foxy impaled that girl, you checked on him and then went to sleep. Foxy found you and put you in his hammock. You had stitches cause you kept sleep walking and then ran into a door corner and cut your gut. Your stitches just reopened."

"Oh. Thanks Freddy."

Foxy's POV

I'm so lucky Freddy barged in when he had cause I couldn't bring myself to tell Bonnie. I don't plan to keep it from him always but for now, I'll keep it a secret. I look over at Freddy in a 'thank you' way and he just nods.

"Well Bonnie, I've got to go."

"Alright. Just leave me here with Foxy."

Freddy leaves and me and Bonnie just look at each other and smile.

Bonnie's POV

Me and Foxy share a smile till Foxy's smile turns into a grin.

"Uh Foxy, your grin scares me."

"I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just remembering what you said to me a few minutes ago."

I didn't even have to look into a mirror to tell me I was blushing.

"O-Oh. I'm sorry."

"No Bonnie. It's alright. I love you too."

I could tell I was blushing even more.

"Foxy I---"

I was interrupted by Foxy pushing his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first until I melted into the kiss. I put my arms around Foxy's neck as he ran his hands down my side to wrap around my hip. He then lifted me off of the hammock and pushed me onto my back on the cold, hard ground. He kept kissing me, pushing into my mouth deepening the kiss. Foxy then lowered his hands only to bring them back up after lifting up my torso clothing.

(AN: I don't know what he wears and also it'd be weird to say clothing cause then they might think its all the clothing and they aren't wearing shirts.)

I felt as Foxy pushed his hands under my torso clothing and start to kiss me deeper. Both of our tongues were fighting for dominance but he won the battle. He then stopped kissing me to take off his shirt.

(AN: Foxy wears a shirt underneath his pirates jacket.)

I could tell he was nervous and so was I. Foxy then started kissing up my chest all the way to my neck. Foxy moved his head upwards to whisper in my ear.

"Bonnie, I'm getting impatient."

I blushed at that. What does he mean?!!! What does impatient in that type of sentence mean?!!! I then felt something poke me. I looked down and saw Foxy's member stiffen up. Foxy groaned then whispered in my ear again.

"Time is up."

I was about to ask him what that meant until he ripped off his pants with his hook revealing his hard member. He then spun me around so my stomach was laying flat on the floor.

"Foxy!! W-W-Wait a minute!!"

"Sorry. I can't wait anymore."

He started pulling my pants down and then rubbed my member till it got hard.

"F-Foxy........"

Foxy then stopped.

"Bonnie, you want three fingers or two?"

"What?!!!"

"I need to prepare you. Three fingers or two?!"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Three it is."

"W-Wai---"

I was cut off as Foxy quickly inserted three fingers into my butt. It hurt so much. I clenched my teeth and grabbed my hair. This went on for about three minutes till I finally felt myself about to climax.

"Foxy, I'm about to-----AAAAAGH!"

I was cut off by a white sticky fluid releasing from my once hard member.

"Wow. You cam fast Bonnie."

"Shut up!"

"Seems like your ready so I'll go for it."

I watched as Foxy slowly teased me with the head of his member. He then inserted it in slowly trying hard not to hurt me. I groaned as he inserted the whole thing.

"Bonnie, you okay?"

"Yeah."

Foxy's POV

I started thrusting into Bonnie at different angles. Where the fuck is his prostate?!! I finally hit one spot which made Bonnie moan the loudest. Found it. I started thrusting at that one spot at hard as I could.

"Foxy.........please...........go..........faster."

I was already out of breath but I had to do this for Bonnie. I started thrusting as fast into Bonnie as I could till I felt myself about to climax.

"B-Bonnie, I'm about to cum. Where do y-you want it-t?"

"I d-don't care. A-anywhere is f-fine."

I started to thrust faster than before and then finally came. Both of us tightened our grip on each other as we both climaxed at the same time. I looked over as Bonnie and just embraced him.

"Foxy........"

"Yeah Bonnie?"

"Whats going to happen now? Is anything going to happen between us?"

Bonnie's POV

I looked at Foxy waiting for a response. He stared in surprise at first until he then smiled.

"Of course. We definitely have something going on."

I then smiled and blushed and then turned my head. My butt hurt but I didn't care. I gave my first to the person I love the most in the entire world.

"Foxy............."

"Yeah?"

I felt as Foxy hugged me tighter than before.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

To Be Continued.............