Opposite Side

Bonnie's POV

I hear Foxy's banging on the door instantly stop and I watch as he runs quickly back into the cove. I'm lucky he saved me before getting caught by the night guard. I look at the clock quickly which is next to the camera to the stage and I see it is 5:56. 4 more minutes until I can see Foxy again. I slowly make my way to the hidden spot next to the office as I hear the camera click. The door's suddenly close as I see Chica already at her window. Both doors are closed and me and Chica are sending messages back and forth by our fingers. I don't know how but we just can. Finally the clock strikes 6:00 and me and Chica race back to the stage. I slowly listen to the doors being opened and as the night guard walked towards us.

"See you again FazzFucks. Especially you Bonnie the cryBunny!!!"

How much  I want to cry at that but I couldn't let him know it got to me. I could feel a pair of eyes staring a hole through me. I looked up when the night guard left and found that it was Foxy. He motioned his hand to tell me to go to his cove. I slowly made my way to the cove and walked in all of a sudden to be pushed up against a wall. I was scared at first until I saw Foxy's eyes. 

"Fox---nnngh!!"

Before I knew it Foxy had started to kiss and nibble my neck. After a moment, Foxy pulled away with a glare in his eyes. I knew what he was about to say.

"Bonnie.........."

"I know what you're going to say. Please don't hurt him. I know our entire goal is to protect the children but don't kill him. I won't let you."

My eyes suddenly turned a blood red. Foxy moved back a little scared of me. My teeth instantly grew sharper and my fingers grew points. 

"B-Bonnie? You okay?"

"Don't kill him......."

My voice. It's lower and darker than before. 

"..........I'll do it myself."

I then suddenly felt my fingers grow back to soft and my teeth shrink back down and my eyes reverted to just red. I stood up only to see Foxy standing up in from to me looking into my eyes. Then I started feeling dizzy and fainted. The last thing I could hear was Foxy calling out my name.

Foxy's POV

Bonnie was about to fall so I ran towards him and caught him in my arms. I don't remember Bonnie ever having this side to him. The picture still lingers in my mind. His sharp fingers and his fang like teeth. Those blood red eyes that could stare into any soul and make anyone die from fear. I never died because I knew the actual Bonnie was inside. I have to tell Freddy about this. The curtain's suddenly swung open as Freddy and Chica burst through.

"Speak of the devil--"

"Where's Bonnie?!!"

"What do you mean? He's right here."

"Oh ok." He said as he let out a sigh of relief.

"Why? What's going on?"

He looked a little sad and defeated and then looked me straight in the eyes.

"You don't know this cause we had this installed but.........while you were shut down, the owners of this place put a special program in our systems to make us turn into a different side of ourselves, more let's say, the opposite. We all can feel it when one of us goes wrong but since you never got the program, only me and Chica felt it. Unlike the original Bonnie, his opposite says whatever he wants and does whatever he wants whenever he wants. He's not very nice to people and to his fellow animatronics and also thinks dark thoughts. Mine, personally, I want to actually hurt the children and save the purple man. Chica's side is that she doesn't get along much with anyone and that she always ignores other when they're talking to her."

I kept listening as it was embedded in my mind. 

"How do you know all of this?"

"Because.............when you were still in the cove and Bonnie hadn't been in a relationship with you, we sort of unlocked our secrets. Me and Chica can control them so we don't unleash them but Bonnie still can't control his yet. He barely even knows when it happens. He can only feel it happening and then his mind goes blank."

So does this mean that, if I were to have this program, I wouldn't of gotten along with Bonnie as well as I have? If this opposite side of me were to unleash, if I ever even got the program, our relation ship would be the same but the opposite?

(AN: This means that since they are "so in love" that the opposite would be that they hate each other so much to the brink of fighting with each other physically)

I don't want to live like that!! Not that way with Bonnie!!! 

"If they had that program, why did they even put it in?"

"Probably because they were just messing around. Cause I don't know why they'd put in a program where we hate everyone. Although, that same night I did see a mysterious person walk in. They had a black hood on and ripped jeans. I couldn't see their face well. It possibly was a stranger that wanted to ruin the reputation of Freddy Fazzbear's Pizzeria but I don't really know."

"Alright. During your show just tell the kids that Bonnie won't be playing for them."

"Sorry Foxy, but we can't allow you to do that."

I stared up at Freddy in shock. His eyes were now a dark purple and his coat was even darker than it was before. What is happening?!!

Freddy's POV

What happened? I was just with Foxy. He told me he wanted to watch Bonnie and I was going to answer until I stopped. I tried to move but nothing happened. I quickly looked and saw that Foxy was holding Bonnie as he was in shock. 

"FOXY WHAT HAPPENED!!"

I tried yelling at him but he just stared at me. I then was about to speak until a familiar voice spoke up.

"Sorry Foxy, but we can't allow you to do that."

No!! At least Bonnie can feel it happening but I'm totally oblivious to it. I thought I would always control it. Why can't I control it?!!

Chica's POV

I look at Freddy waiting for his answer until I feel my eyes suddenly go black. My coat goes orange and my mind goes in shock. FRICK!! I know what's going on!!

Foxy's POV

I look at both Freddy and Chica as they both look different than they usually do. China's eyes are now pure black and her coat is now orange. Freddy's eyes are purple and his coat is a dark shade of brown. I slowly scoot back while holding Bonnie in my arms. 

"S-Stay away from Bonnie!!"

"Why?!!"

Chica's voice sounds like a bunch of souls crying out at the same time. It's pitch is higher than it usually is and Freddy is just staring at me. I slowly see a opening to the curtain and make a run for it. I find myself no match though because as soon as I reach the curtains Freddy and Chica are now in front of me latching onto Bonnie. They try and pull Bonnie away from me as I try to pull him back. 

"Keep latching onto him and I'll just tear your arm off. Sound good?"

I look over to Freddy who is now grinning.

"You leave Bonnie alone!!"

I finally managed to make them release Bonnie as I run faster than ever before. I see a bunch of batteries out of the corner of my eye as I snatch them up. I don't know what I'm doing but I hope it works. I quickly glance around to see if I can find it. I finally spot the door. BINGO!! I rush through the door and close it before Chica and Freddy can arrive. I quickly put the battery in and shut both doors. I'm now sitting in the office corner, stroking Bonnie's hair.

"I'm sorry Bonnie. I'm sorry for putting you through this." I mutter out.

I can feel tears almost pouring out of my eyes until I see Bonnie's eyes flutter open. He opens his mouth as to speak but instantly closes it. I then see his eyes start to turn blood red and his transformation begins.

To Be Continued..............