Foxy's Memory

Foxy's POV

I slowly wake up to a different face looking at me. I don't remember but they had golden hair and black and golden eyes. I shot straight up still staring at the creature.

"Uh......who are you?"

"My one question is who might you be?"

"I'm........................FOXY!! Yeah thats right!! Foxy!"

"So you don't remember your name at all?"

"Not really. Wait........would you leave my room?"

"Now, why might I do that?"

"Because I asked you to."

"All I heard from Freddy is that you hurt Bonnie physically and emotionally and that now he won't leave his room."

"He won't what?!"

"I went to check up on Bonnie but he said he wants to be left alone."

I quickly jumped out of my hammock and ran towards Bonnie's room.

"BONNIE!! OPEN THIS DOOR!!!"

Silence just flooded the area. I finally decided to barge the door open.

"Bonnie!!!"

I looked around the room to see if Bonnie was there. All I saw was a wreck of a room. Did..........I make him do all of this? I then hear a slight shuffling next to the dresser. 

"Bonnie?"

I walk towards the dresser to only find a bunny huddled up in a little ball. I look closely at it and I see that he ripped off some of his animatronic parts. 

"Bonnie!! What do you think your doing?!!"

I only hear a quiet sniffling. I don't know what to do. I've never had to deal with this before.

Bonnie's POV

After I told Foxy to leave, I got that feeling in my body. That feeling of when your heart sinks low to the bottom of your body. I couldn't help but go off on a rampage. Why did he have to touch my heart but also break it at the same time?! Here I am now sitting in a corner with Foxy behind me worrying his guts about me. 

"Bonnie? Come on speak to me."

I hesitate but finally manage to get it out.

"Foxy.............why did you hurt me? What did I do to you to make you try and hurt me? What did I do wrong in my life?"

"Bonnie you did nothing."

"Then why did you leave me alone for 2 years?!!!!"

"I did what?"

"You seriously don't remember anything do you?!!"

I turned back around about to break into more tears. I could hear Freddy and Chica running towards my room trying to see what was going on. Why do I have so many friends that care about me when I don't feel like I can even trust them?

Freddy's POV

Me and Chica start hearing yelling from Bonnie. But wait......Bonnie? He wasn't the type to yell. I could tell Chica was thinking the same thing because she shrugged at me and just went off towards Bonnie's room. We start hearing the screaming come to a stop and then start getting worried. 

"FOXY BONNIE!! Are you guys okay?"

We look into Bonnie's room and then have fear take over our eyes. The room is in a wreck and there are even some blood dripping on the floor. We look up to see Foxy standing right in front of Bonnie looking at him. We look over in the corner near the dresser to see Bonnie still crouched in the corner by himself.