Say Goodbye

Foxy's POV

His claws grow bigger and his teeth grow sharper. His blood red eyes stare daggers into mine and he stand up. Right before me is the opposite side of Bonnie. He then suddenly locks the doors and sharpens his claws on his exoskeleton. I crawl backwards scared as my back instantly hits the wall. I stand in the corner as he creeps closer to me. My heart is racing like never before and I'm scared. I look around the office for something to protect me. The fan? No. The camera? No!! The phone? No!!! I have nothing to protect me. I then suddenly hear a deafening screech as I close my eyes ready for the worst. Before I knew it I'm staring right into the eyes of Bonnie. The Bonnie stops mid attack and just stands there looking into my eyes. What the hell is he doing?

Bonnie's POV

I watch as Foxy's eyes are full of fear. I then feel my nails grow and my teeth sharpen. My eyes look as if they are filled with blood. I then see Foxy's eyes. I sharpen my nails on my exoskeleton. I watch as his eyes roam around the room in search of protection. Theres none and before I knew it, my body lunges toward Foxy with claws aiming towards Foxy. I scream with fear as I don't want him dying. Tears start to fill my eyes. My screams are heard by no one but I still put my heart and soul into it. My body then suddenly stops and I watch as Foxy opens his eyes wondering why I stopped. I can feel my eyes start to tear up. I feel my body return to my original form and I lay on the ground looking down to it. I can't even explain the despair and stress I am feeling right now. I hear Foxy sigh and scramble towards me. His strong warm arms wrap around me as I let my tears fall.

"Please. Kill me now." I manage to say through my sobs.

"Bonnie..........." 

He wraps his arms tighter around me.

".................now why would I do that?"

" I almost killed you. I..........I almost hurt the one I loved."

I started to let my tears pour out of my eyes. 

"Bonnie.....no matter what you do to me, I'll always still love you."

"But I............"

I couldn't finish my sentence as I turn around and clasp onto his coat and cry into his chest. 

"Now theres my sensitive Bonnie that I know."

I couldn't help but smile a little bit. My smile soon faded as soon as he hugged me tighter. I could hear a gasp of pain come from Foxy.

"Foxy?"

"B....onnie........run as far.......as.......you.....can."

"FOXY!!"

"Your Foxy will most likely be gone."

That voice. No. NO!! I saw blood trickle down his back and onto the floor. I instantly stood up to be met with green eyes. 

"F-Foxy?"

His coat was now black. His teeth were now sharper and his claws dug into my back. No. They got him with the program. He was glaring into my eyes and his claws were digging deeper into my back. I winced in pain and bit my lip trying to hold my whimpers of pain. He then leaned down into my ear and whispered something I thought I'd never hear.

"You said you wanted to die. Here I am helping your wish come true."

I opened my eyes in shock as tears clouded my eyes. He was right. I almost attacked him and I wanted to die but...........this isn't the Foxy I know. He would never let me kill myself but now he wants to kill me himself. He wants to feel my blood trickle down his hands onto the floor as my body lay lifeless on the ground. He wants to feel the pleasure of hurting me, the so called one he said he loved. He wants to feel the blood dripping down my back as it covers the floor. He wants to-------

"Please. Kill me now."

"Bonnie...................now why would I do that?"

I could feel the tears well up in my eyes as I let a stray tear fall down my cheek. I wrap my arms around Foxy and hug him tighter. He tenses up and then stops clawing my back. He grabs my cheeks and lifts me up so I'm looking at him. He leans down towards my ear and nibbles it.

"nnggh!!"

"Bonnie. I'm sorry."

What?  That doesn't sound like the Foxy that was just here. I look up to see Foxy's now golden eyes. He sends a smile down to me as my minds starts to become hazy. 

"I'll make you forget everything that happened here."

He says that as a tear falls down his cheek and he grabs a remote off of the desk and clicks the purple button. My eyes start to close as my memory starts to restart. 

"Please. Foxy.......no........"

"I'll see you later. Partner."

I let a stray tear fall down my face as my eyes close. I may never see my Foxy again.

To Be Continued..............