introductions

First, I want to thank you for giving this story a chance, this means a lot to me

- EXTENDED SYNOPSIS -

Cole Devin is just a nineteen-year old boy who was on his way back home for his cousin's funeral. The inevitable happened and he was stuck in traffic.

Just when he thought he had found a shortcut, an accident occurred, and he collided violently with a truck.

Or he was supposed to.

Something happened right before the impact took place, time stopped and he was the only one still moving. A mysterious voice speaks through his radio, threatening him that if he didn't do as he was told, time will move again and he will die.

The voice tells him to search for a girl, a specific girl, with long dirty blonde hair and shocking blue eyes. He was given only five hours to find her.

Five hours to search the girl in the jammed highway.

If he makes a mistake, one life is taken.

It's a countdown for his life and others.

- EXTRA DETAILS -

Here's a notice for you, I'm entering this for the Just Write It challenge (#Sports one, but I didn't tag it in my book because it wasn't sport related of any sort), so don't be surprised if the story flow is very quick, I'm just trying something new.

This book is #WrittenInAction and a part of the #HelpFightCliches and #ProjectTimeTravel campaign.

This story is inspired by where I'm from, with the numerous traffic evident here. Don't try to guess, because I guarantee you will get it wrong, that is unless you know me personally.

This is categorized as a Short Story, a bit of Sci-Fi and I guess some Adventure. NO Romance! Sorry.

The pictures that will be in this book does not belong to me (possibly belong to tumblr accounts), but the edits are.

Amazing cover made by the wonderfully amazing ShadowedRain .

- ACCOMPLISHMENTS -

This book has been ranked #2 in Adventure on September 19th, 2016.

- SOME WARNINGS -

A heads-up that English is not my first language, so please mind any grammatical mistakes, for I have always sucked at grammar. This story is a work of fiction and it may contain minimum swearing (I promise not to go to the f word) and some blood and killing, but none detailed.

This is my story, my work and no one can steal or take credit for it. Imagining and creating this story is hard enough, finding it stolen through the shameful ways of plagiarism is worse.

Copyright ©SoniaDhyani6

- TIMELINE -

Just to prove to you that I did make 10,000 words for this story in 30 days, I will make a start and end timeline. To be truthful I did make it in my Word document first because I didn't really have Wi-Fi.

START: March 29th, 2016

END: April 27th, 2016 (10,000 words)

So, please show some support by commenting your thoughts or voting, that is if you think I'm worthy enough for that. I am also planning to put this in for the Wattys 2016 (pretty much not expecting to win, but I don't want to lose knowing I didn't try, I want to lose knowing that I have tried). I really hope that you will enjoy my story, since I've put my heart and soul into it. Happy reading!

This story is dedicated to my friends as a birthday gift. Happy birthday to WoopieChusion123 HappyRubyFalalalala and TheSecretThings

 Happy birthday to WoopieChusion123 HappyRubyFalalalala and TheSecretThings