announcement

Hi, it's me again.

I've decided to put this silly book up for the Wattys 2016.

Please bear with me, I know that this won't win at all, but I just want to do it for fun.

I also wanted to thank AmazonRishi  for  nominating me for the Best Short Story in the Fiction Awards 2016. I really, really appreciate it, in fact I was so touched. Thank you so  much for your love and support!

I feel so unworthy of all of this, the  love, the support, the votes, even the rank #2 in Adventure! Do I really deserve this? Either way I am very grateful for your love, and I love you all!

I know I've posted in my feed that I would make an epilogue, I am still planning too, but frankly I just don't want you all to keep on waiting for something that won't come for a long time.

I know there are still mysteries left, but then are they really worth knowing?

Well, if you guys still wonder how Griffin managed to do all of that plotting and action, I might write about it, but it might come as more of a shocker.

Also, I've edited a LOT and added a lot of fancy pics. I made character aesthetics which are so much fun. You can just check them out in the cast chapter if you'd like. I added a lot of gifs and medias as well.

Tell me what you think of Find Me overall :)

Love, Sonia