chapter 1

Brie povii
I was in the locker room getting dressed. I was wearing my brie mode top with my red ripped tights(pic above) . Nikki and I had a match against Sasha banks and Naomi. I put my headbands on and brushed my hair. Then Nikki ran in my dressing room. "Brie come on!". "I'm coming!". I walked out with her. We walked by the sheild. I gave dean a big kiss. He smiled. "What was that for?". "Goodluck. For us and y'all". He nodded."beat their butts", he said. "Goodluck out their", said Roman. "Have fun", said Seth. We smiled. Our music played. Nikki did the bella booty shake and I walked out doing my usaul pose. Everyone cheered As we flipped on the ropes. Nikki threw her hat. Then Sasha banks music played. We warmed up as her and Naomi walked down the aisle. I hated Sasha. She is my boyfriend ex and she wants him back so badly. well never. He is mine!!!! The referee rung the bell. It was Naomi and Nikki. Nikki was punching Naomi in the stomach . Then Naomi grabbed Nikki hair and face busted her. I held out my hand. "Come on Nikki!", I yelled. Naomi climbed on the ropes and jumped, but she moved out the way. Nikki tagged me in. Everyone cheered. I attacked Naomi and knocked Sasha off the side of the ring. Everyone cheered loud. Brie mode was totally activated alright. "Brie mode!!!". Everyone cheered. Naomi quickly tagged in Sasha. Shes the one I wanna fight. Dean is mine not hers. I slapped her. She just looked at me and slapped me. Then she grabbed my shoulders from behind, jumped and did the bank statement. She held my head and neck back. "don't tap out brianna!", yelled Nicole. I scooted and tried to grab the ropes. I grabbed it but Sasha wouldn't stop. The referee had got her off me. Sasha ran to the ropes and tried to attack me but I grabbed her and did my baby move, dirty deeds. Everyone cheered. "1,2,3 ding ding Ding. Everyone cheered. Nikki ran in the ring and hugged me. We held up the loser sign and walked to the back. Nikki ran and jumped in Roman hands. She kissed him. "you guys were good out their." Said Roman. Nikki smiled and I did too. "I seen u baby. Dirty deeds is on", said dean. " I did good huh", I asked. Dean kissed me. "Yes you did. Now we got to fight shemus, brock lesnar and Kevin owens". " wish us luck ", said Seth. They walked away. Natalya and Seth rollins were a couple. I cant stand natalya.

Nikki pov
I was so happy. I put on my normal clothes and walked up to Roman. "I think we should all have a double date". Roman looked at me. "Dean brie you and me", he asked. I nodded. "Yah babes us". he smiled and hugged me. "Anything for you my baby". I smiled. I feel so comfortable in Roman's arms. He gives the best hugs. I kissed his cheeck and continued hugging him. Brie walked up and smiled. "Look at u too love birds. Couples goals". I let go off Roman. "Brie where is dean anyways? ", I asked. Brie shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe in the dressing room. They just won a match. He must be dressing back in normal clothes. "We going out to celebrate victory ", I said. "Sounds nice". Brie smiled and said. "I'm going find dean", said Roman. He kissed me and walked off.

Dean pov
I was on my way out my dressing room. I heard a knock. it might be Roman Nikki or brie. "Come in!". The door opened slowly. I thought it was brie. I turned and saw Sasha my ex. She shut the door, still have on her nice looking ring attire. "Hey dean", she said. I looked at her. "Um Sasha plz go". She shook her head and walked up to me. "Baby u can't do this to me. We still love eachother", she said. She put her hands on my shoulders. "I have a girl and its brie". She scoffed and laughed. "Brie is ugly and stupid". I took Sasha hands away from my shoulders. "U really need to go". I pushed her out the room gently but she turned around and started kissing me.