chapter 2

Brie pov
I caught up with Roman to help find my bae. "Dean! Dean!", we called. We walked up to his dressing room. "Open it", said Roman. "We suppose to knock", I said. Roman just opened it and dean was in their alright. Making out with Sasha banks on the sofa. Sasha looked up. She got of dean and dean sat up. I was sad. Roman looked at me. I looked at him. Tears filled my eyes and I ran off. "Brie wait!", I heard dean call. He ran too.

Dean pov
I tried to look for brie. She was no where to be found. I ran outside and saw her getting in the car with Nikki. I ran over by the car. "Brie. Listen to me. I'm so sorry about-". " dean you should have told me u wanted Sasha. I think you'll be better off with her." I sighed. "Brie I wanna be with u", I said. She just shook her head. "just leave me alone". "But brie-". "Dean she don't wanna be bothered. I have a date to get ready for", said Nikki. "The double date is over. I'm not coming", brie said. They rode of. I felt bad. I know it was Sasha fault. She kissed me first. I walked back inside the building.

Nikki pov
I gave brie some hot coffee. I sat by her on the sofa. "Brianna you ok", I asked. She shook her head crying. "I just cant believe dean would do such a thing", she said. "Brie lots of things is gonna happen. There may be a day when y'all go seperate ways." "That day was today", brie said. I looked at her. "y'all still dating". "Nicole don't u see! He cheated on me!", said brie getting upset. "brie dean loves u. I'm sure he didn't start it", said I. Brie shook her head. She stood up and sat the coffee on the coffee table. "He loves Sasha, not me". She walked to the back. I know dean wouldn't cheat on brie on purpose. Ill kill him if he did. brie is my sister and I love her to death. To the Moon and back. I went to go get ready. I called Roman and told him brie not coming. He told dean. I had on a black dress and black heels. I had on red lipstick. I told brie bye and left out. Roman was outside in the car. Dean ran in the house. what this dude doing??

Brie pov
I heard a knock at my door. "Nicole go away I'm not coming!". The person knocked again. I got out my bed. "Nikki just leave me alone!", I opened the door and saw dean standing their. "Oh its u". He sighed. "Brie listen to me. I love u a lot! I will never cheat on u, ever! Would u plz be nice and forgive me". I couldn't help but to smile. "So Sasha did it first?". He nodded. "I don't even like her no more. I just want u". I smiled and grabbed his neck and kissed him. "I forgive u". He smiled. "You coming? ". I shrugged. "I'm not dressed. I don't wanna waste y'all time." "Ill tell them to wait a few minutes". I nodded and smiled as dean ran out my room. I looked in my closet. I decided to wear my blue dress and heels.