chapter 6

Dean pov
I was practicing my speech. "Brianna bella. Since the first time we fet, I mean ret, I mean met. Omg I need more practice, right dolph". He nodded solemnly. "I propose tonight. I'm still gonna practice ". "You need to. I'm going get ready for my match against sheamus". "OK good luck dolph". "You to". He walked off. I looked in the mirror and started again. "Brianna bella, since the first Time we met, I had this feeling you were the one I need,the one I want. I uh, I uh". I sighed. I don't think I can propose tonight. Not in front of these people! I don't wanna mess up. I walked out my dressing room. I have to go talk to roman. Maybe he will have a plan. I got it. I will propose. Maybe after brie win her match against paige, I'll do it right there in the ring. I smiled at My idea. I'm thinking now. I knocked on roman dressing room door. He opened it and smiled. "Hey bro, u ready". I sat on his couch. "Yah, I can't tell u what I'm gonna do, but it's a awesome plan. We need to make sure paige is gonna loose for my plan". Roman laughed. "If u go out there, u can try to distract her,she does kinda like you,remember ". Dean nodded. "I remeber". Roman opened the room door to let me out. "If gotta get ready, ziggler and I vs. Owens and orton". "Alrighty,later". I walked out. I saw brie talking to renee in a interview. Brie smiled at me and I smiled back. I love her hot smile. She smiled at renee and walked by me. "Hey baby," I said as I kissed her. "Hey, u seen like u in a good mood". "I am and you will be too". "I already am." Paige music had played. "Ooh I gotta go." "I'm coming out too". She laughed. "Yay! Now I know for sure I'll win". She makes me grin. Brie music played. We gave the fans high fives and I watched her as she flipped on the ropes. She was gonna be my wife. I sat at the table with the jerry,michael,and booker t. "Hello ambrose, u out here watching ur girl", asked michael. "Yah I am. Can't wait till she win this match". "U think she will". "No I know she will jerry". "You have faith in it", said booker t. "Look at her. She winning right now. Oh, paige just kicked her, but she is gonna get back in session, trust me", I said. "Yikes! Brie bella is getting back in session", said jerry. "Brie mode!", yelled brie. Everyone cheered. She ran into paige and kneed her stomach. "Look she's in brie mode", said booker t. "See, now I just gotta distract paige in 3 minutes", I whispered to them. "How come", asked Michael. "No reason". "What u gonna do, kiss her". "Hell no! Jerry don't play, u went far". They laughed. I ain't kissing that hoe. We were quiet for a second, watching the match. I watched paige as she stood on the ropes and said " this is my house!". Everyone cheered. She flipped off the ropes on to brie. The referee counted. Brie kicked out at two. She was getting weaker,so I will distract now. I stood up. "OH no", said booker t. I walked up the metal stairs. Paige looked at me. "Hey paige. Never spoke to u on a while". She blushed at me. Brie turned her around and did bella buster. The referee counted and she won. I got in the ring and hugged her. Everyone cheered. She stood on the ropes. I pulled out the ring and waited till she got down I got on my knees and held out the case with the ring. "Brianna will u marry me". Everyone screamed and cheered. Her eyes got full of excitement and tears. "Yes!yes!I will". I put the ring on her finger and hugged her. "She said yes!", I yelled through the mic. Everyone cheered As I kissed her. We got out the ring and walked to the back.

Brie pov
I am excited. He proposed like I thought he would. I ran and hugged nikki. "Brie,aw ur married. I'm so happy for u". "Thanks nikki,means alot". "It was beautiful ". I remember our tag team match we had. Dean and I vs. Natalya and tyson kidd (pic above). I looked at dean, who was talking to dolph. Nikki laughed. "Ur lucky". "No nikki, I'm sure roman will propose". "I hope".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the short chapter😕. The book will get better and better, I promise.