chapter 3

Brie pov
We walked inside The restraunt. "Table for 4", I said. The man leaded us to a table. "Right here". "Thanks sir", said dean. I smiled and sat by Nikki. The boys sat across from us. We picked up the menus. "I think ill take the shrimp pasta", said Roman. Nikki laughed. "Babe u and the shrimp. Is shrimp ur girlfriend other than me". Roman nodded. "Yah they my babies. Nikki gasped. She threw a pen at him. "Shut up!". She laughed. We all laughed. She continued writing the check. She didn't write the price yet. "I'm a vegitarian so I'll just get a salad", I said. "I don't understand how u can go off as a person that dont eat meat and eat all fruits and veggies and hates meat and stuff like tacos", said dean. "You coulda said vegetarian stupid ", said Nikki. We all laughed again. "Hi, omg!! The Bella twins! Roman and dean! I am a huge fan can I have a pic with y'all", said the waitress. "Sure!", we all said. We took a pic with her. "Can y'all sign my shirt?". "On ur work clothes?", I asked. She nodded. "Yes brie bella. I don't care what shirt it is!!!". I shrugged and we all signed her shirt. She looked like she was 17."what dranks y'all want?". "2 sprites and 2 root beers", said Roman. "Ok Roman reigns! I'm mae by the way". "Nice to meet u mae". "You too Nikki bella". "here's a tip ". Dean handed her 5 bucks. She squeled. "Thanks dean Ambrose ". She ran off excidetly. "Well," I said as I stood up," Nicole and I going fresh up". Nikki stood up. She kissed Roman. Dean stood and tried to kiss me but I stopped him. I walked off with Nikki.

Roman pov
"I'm thinking about buying brie this diamond necklace that's 6k", said dean. "Too much". Dean looked at Me. I sipped my root beer that the girl brought to us about A minute ago. "Nothing is to expensive for my baby". I rolled my eyes at his commet. "Get it for her then". " its almost our 1 year anniversary for us dating for 1 year. I also wanna buy her a ring". I gasped and smiled. " are u gonna pro-pro-pose to her". He nodded. "At the wwe next week. Hope she says yes. I don't wanna be embarrassed in front of 15 million people". He dranked some of his sprite. I still was awed. The bellas walked up. "Ooh drinks came ", said brie. She kisses dean on the head. "Is that better babe". He nodded and smiled. "Hey I'm back ready to order?". We looked at mae. "Yah I want the burger and fries meal", Nikki said. She wrote it down. "Salad plz". She wrote brie order. "I want the shrimp pasta". Nikki made a fake mean face. She wrote it down and looked at dean. "Tacos plz". She smiled and wrote it. "Ur food will be her earlier than u think!". She walked off, still smiling. "I love her", said brie. "Yah and something good is happening next week ". Dean looked at me. "to who", brie asked. Dean smiled. "Nothing!". "Don't lie u-". "Shut the fuck up Roman before I kick u where the sun don't Shine!". "Ooooohhh", Nikki and brie said. I looked at dean and just kept my mouth shut. He has some anger issues.

Nikki pov
I took a bite of my burger. "Mmmm so good". "Bae you got a little mustard, I got u". Roman reached over the table and wiped my mouth with his thumb. I giggled and blushed. Brie sipped some of her sprite. "This is a good salad". brie put some on a spoon and fed dean some. Dean smiled. they both bit deans taco on both sides. Roman and I smiled and they laughed as dean started finishing the rest.