chapter eight(go to chapter seven. sorry got the chapters mixed up.)

Nikki pov
I can't believe roman and I are married. I was waiting for roman. Maybe we should have a kid. I hope he does want kids. I looked around the room. I moved in with roman until we decide on a house. I stood up, with my pink robe on and walked up to his dresser. I opened it and looked inside. I smiled at the picture he had of me and him at our wedding. I laughed as I kept digging in the draw. I pulled out a paper. It was a interview. I read it. The last part got me. It said "do you wanna have kids?". And roman said yes, I want 2 kids. A boy and a girl. I squeled excidetly.

"I'm not cheating on you, I promise!", roman blurted.

I laughed. "I know babe", i said.

He walked up and said " what you doing? ".

"I was looking at our wedding pictures".

"We looked good", roman said.

I nodded with a smile on my face.

Roman put his arms around my waist and we stared at the picture.

"Were finally married", roman said.

"Yah, I've been waiting for you to propose ".

He laughed. "I been waiting for the perfect time to do it ".

He kissed my head softly. I smiled at the feeling I got.

"Let's lay down and watch a movie nicole".

"You sound like brie but ok romam".

"I don't sound whiny. This is brie 'nicole! Hurry up! Propose to my sister or I'll fuck you up!", roman mocked in a whiny voice.

I laughed. "She said she will fuck you up?".

"Yah, if I didn't propose, she would've killed me", joked roman.

I sighed, smh(shaking my head) slowly. "I'll go get snacks. Turn on the movie", I said. I walked out the room.

Brie pov
I was with renee in the mall. It was 7 pm where we are.Renee looked at the time.

"Brie, we got a long ride ahead of us. What time are we leaving ", asked renee. She hates shopping, episcially with me.

"Soon renee. It's only 7 pm."

"Brie, when you say soon, you mean like 3 hrs", renee said.

I looked at her. "Are u rushing to get to randy. Cuz him and dean are some where in the city ", I said.

Yes! We're in new York city! We got hotels, but it's so far away from NYC mall.

Renee sighed.

I squeled like a child. "Look at the shirt!".

It said I ❤ NYC

"Im buying it! ".

"Brie ,seriously ", renee said.

"You should get one. We're in NYC! Alot of people can't afford this 20$ shirt. Be grateful for the trip. Enjoy it while you can, cuz it can get taken away from you", I explained.

Renee sighed and smiled. "Let's have fun and buy these shirts! ".

"That's the spirit renee !", I said as I gave her a high five.

"But, we do need to hurry and meet the boys at the cafe", renee stated.

"I know, we still got 20 minutes. The cafe isn't as faraway as the hotel ", I explained.

"True, but- we need to-".

"What renee?".

"No comment", she said. She has no excuse.